Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash

For soft, silky and smooth skin

• Gentley cleanses and nourishes
  • Formulated for extra dry skin
  • Hypoallergenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash!
Lera B.
P C Beach, FL
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Lera B.
Oh my god! This body wash smells like paradise! I love absolutely everything about it! So happy that there’s something good and also environment friendly on the market
Yitsel S.
Kent, WA
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Yitsel S.
I received this product complimentary for my honest review. I usually us a body wash for sensitive skin. This product was a little too thick for me it left a feeling of a film/layer on my skin which I’m not a fan of but it smells good
Kristina W.
Corona, CA
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Kristina W.
Absolutely love the smell of this. Its thick texture makes it's easy to lather up. I wish the body wash came with a pump nozzle but other than that I love it. Love that I can my kids can use it too.
Chardae J.
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Chardae J.
Every time I use this wash I feel like I'm on vacay and I don't want to get out of the shower and get back to whatever I was doing before. It's relaxing and leaves no film behind. It's a clean wash with a light and lingering tropical smell. I absolutely will be purchasing this when I'm all out.
Jennifer W.
Red Oak, TX
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer W.
I was really excited to try this product! This body wash smells like fruit punch, so I really like the scent. I was surprised to see how much it lathered up, exceeded expectations on that point. This body wash left my skin feeling a little dry and the scent did not linger as I had hoped, but for a mostly clean product it did the job. I'm not sure if I would purchase this product again.
Carolina M.
Salinas, CA
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Carolina M.
I genuinely love this body wash and coincidently I was given this in a Voxbox when I actually ran out of my usual bottle. This is very lathering and smells great. It makes my skin feel clean without that weird rubbery feeling. The smell is fresh, maybe a hint of citrus? It’s very clean and sweet. I love it honestly.
Kellie S.
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Kellie S.
Live Clean is a cruelty-free, plant-based and eco-conscious beauty brand. The bali body wash lotion has a light, pleasant scent that soaks into the skin and diminishes quickly. The brand is definitely affordable and a good option for anyone looking to live a healthier lifestyle. It is important to note that while the products featured in the photo are vegan, Live Clean is not a 100% vegan brand, however, I commend them for heading in a positive direction and giving me the opportunity to test the products!
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Kassondera W.
I love that this body wash has a very light scent. It’s great for me because I have sensitivity when using strongly scented body washes. This didn’t irritate me at all! It lathers well and my body felt squeaky clean. When paired with the lotion I also got from them my skin felt soft and refreshed. I absolutely loved this!
nicole G.
West Haven, CT
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by nicole G.
Packaging again is nice and simple. Fragrance isn’t too strong for me, I’m excited to give it a try!
Angie B.
Pottstown, PA
Live Clean Bali Oil Body Wash uploaded by Angie B.
Okay, first! I'm going to start with the scent.. it's super fresh, super clean and you can tell it's real, not derived from fake crap. SECOND! this is probably one of the best feeling body washes I've used.. it creates an amazing fluffy rich lather and I absolutely love it.. it rinses clean even though I feel like I just wanna stayed lathered up all day! YES.

Looking for your answer?