BY BABIES 'R' US #52 in Children's Bath

Live Clean Baby Shampoo amp Wash is a clinically tested mild tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying leaving babys skin and hair feeling soft. Made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile lavender and aloe this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby. This product use 98 Plant Ingredients and is Petroleum Free SLS Free Tear Free Paraben amp Phthalate Free Hypoallergenic and Pediatrician Tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's hard for me to find a shampoo and wash for my two little boys that get them #clean and that smells good and doesn't have a lot of harsh ingredients. #liveclean Live Clean is Eco Friendly and is made up of 98% plant ingredients. It's #tearless, #hypoallergenic, #sulfatefree, and #parabenfree! It get my boys clean, and by clean I mean clean. Markers, dirt, sweat, and grime have no chance when using this. And it smells great! I am a person that has a passion for scents. I can still smell how clean they are when they wake up in the morning after having a bath using this to wash up. I love that I'm using something that's not harmful to my children and also not harmful to Earth. If you get the chance, buy this! You can't go wrong!
Ashley C.
Corbin, KY
I have a little girl. We just used this for the first time tonight (after receiving it months ago in a voxbox) and I was not very impressed. She has naturally curly hair and when we used this on her, it made it feel dry and damaged to the point I had to use conditioner to silken it back up again. It's a good body wash and smells great, but I won't be using it on her hair again. I guess it just didn't mesh well with her hair type.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I received this full sized product for free in the #darlingvoxbox

I absolutely recommend this product. Completely natural all the way down to the bottle. Smells fresh , leaves hair suuper soft. Lasts a long time as well a pea size amount washed my baby in major suds head to toe. Its gentle on his skin as well.
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I received this product in the Darling VoxBox. When I opened it I immediately loved the fragrance. It has a really nice, soft, fresh, powdery fragrance. I also give points for being a cruelty free product.

However, I do have some issues with this product: first, it doesn't rinse clean easily. It leaves a slippery residue, which makes bathing a wiggly one year old something of a hazard. We have hard water, so this is not something I typically encounter. Next, this product is marketed as "natural and eco-friendly" and the label reads "97% plant derived, SLS free, paraben free. I was disappointed to find that it was rated about the same as Johnson & Johnson baby products by EWG.org (its rated a 4) because it contains synthetic fragrance (potential irritant, allergen/immunotoxicity, organ system toxin) phenoxyethanol (potential skin/lung/eye irritant), polyquaternium-7, and sodium benzoate (both of which have potential organ system toxicity).

While I love the fragrance and think this product is priced well, I wouldn't purchase it. I will continue spending twice as much on California Baby because their products are rated much better by the EWG (that shampoo/baby wash is rated a 1).
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I was very excited to try this product for my son as he has very sensitive skin. The first thing I noticed about the Live Clean Tearless Shampoo after opening i was that it smelled like the "new baby" scent (which I love). It wasn't overly thick and foamed up relatively easily without having to use a lot of product. My son said he likes the smell as well but his favorite part is that it didn't burn his eyes. I did receive this item free to try for my honest opinion. @Influenster #LiveCleanMoms @LiveCleanUSA #contest #gotitfree #DarlingVoxBox
Gemini M.
I received this product free to try through Influenster. I absolutely love this soap! I was excited that they put in products for my little guy in a voxbox that they designed for mothers. Always nice to do something for the kiddos. I love the cute simplistic packaging. The soap itself smells amazing. It smells like a clean baby. lol It's made with 97% plant ingredients so it's eco friendly, it's vegan and it's paraben free. It lathers nicely and leaves a nice lasting scent. My son has sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all. I would definitely recommend this soap and I would buy it.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love that the Live Clean Baby - Tearless Shampoo & Wash is made with purified water and certified organic botanicals. My daughter has very sensitive skin, so it's especially important to us that this product is hypoallergenic. I also love that it's free of harmful ingredients like SLS, DEA, paraben, phosphates, & dyes. It's so gentle on my daughter's sensitive skin, and washes off completely clean. It leaves her skin & hair feeling super soft! Plus, the Lavender, Aloe, & Chamomile create a gentle scent that is very calming & soothing, & smells fantastic. I absolutely love this product, and will be using it from now on!
I received this product for free in the #DarlingVoxBox.
Tris S.
Clovis, NM
My grandson has severe eczema and many products I've tried did little for relief, some worsening his condition. This product is AMAZING! I can bathe him in this, put the lotion on him, and have no issues throughout the night with him.

I have to mention... because of his eczema, he didn't sleep through the night until after he'd turned 1! There have been episodes here and there since (he's now 2) while using Vaseline mixed with prescription ointment and creams, but as long as he uses this wash and lotion nightly, his skin clears up and he doesn't have issues.

I'd received these products free, and haven't found them locally. I wish I had gallon sized products just to keep him sleeping through the night!
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this @LiveCleanUSA shampoo and wash! Smells great and leaves babies skin soft and smells great! Had to try it on myself as well due to having psoriasis and boy does my skin feel hydrated! #LiveCleanMoms #gotitfree #contest I got these items free for testing purposes and my opinions are all mine! Thanks @Influenster
Tara B.
This was free I received this in my DarlingVoxBox. I received this along with
Smell: it's has a very clean smell. I could barely smell the lavender.
A little goes a long way & it pours out very quickly.
It made her what little bit of hair she has really soft.
She has sensitive skin & she has no reactions (I bathed her last night in it & waited until this am to make sure she had no reactions).
I would recommend this product & buy it again just have to figure out where this product is sold