BY BABIES 'R' US #38 in Baby Shampoo

Live Clean Baby Shampoo amp Wash is a clinically tested mild tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying leaving babys skin and hair feeling soft. Made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile lavender and aloe this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby. This product use 98 Plant Ingredients and is Petroleum Free SLS Free Tear Free Paraben amp Phthalate Free Hypoallergenic and Pediatrician Tested. see more...

Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I received this product in the Darling VoxBox. When I opened it I immediately loved the fragrance. It has a really nice, soft, fresh, powdery fragrance. I also give points for being a cruelty free product.

However, I do have some issues with this product: first, it doesn't rinse clean easily. It leaves a slippery residue, which makes bathing a wiggly one year old something of a hazard. We have hard water, so this is not something I typically encounter. Next, this product is marketed as "natural and eco-friendly" and the label reads "97% plant derived, SLS free, paraben free. I was disappointed to find that it was rated about the same as Johnson & Johnson baby products by EWG.org (its rated a 4) because it contains synthetic fragrance (potential irritant, allergen/immunotoxicity, organ system toxin) phenoxyethanol (potential skin/lung/eye irritant), polyquaternium-7, and sodium benzoate (both of which have potential organ system toxicity).

While I love the fragrance and think this product is priced well, I wouldn't purchase it. I will continue spending twice as much on California Baby because their products are rated much better by the EWG (that shampoo/baby wash is rated a 1).
Tris S.
Clovis, NM
My grandson has severe eczema and many products I've tried did little for relief, some worsening his condition. This product is AMAZING! I can bathe him in this, put the lotion on him, and have no issues throughout the night with him.

I have to mention... because of his eczema, he didn't sleep through the night until after he'd turned 1! There have been episodes here and there since (he's now 2) while using Vaseline mixed with prescription ointment and creams, but as long as he uses this wash and lotion nightly, his skin clears up and he doesn't have issues.

I'd received these products free, and haven't found them locally. I wish I had gallon sized products just to keep him sleeping through the night!
Tara B.
This was free I received this in my DarlingVoxBox. I received this along with
Smell: it's has a very clean smell. I could barely smell the lavender.
A little goes a long way & it pours out very quickly.
It made her what little bit of hair she has really soft.
She has sensitive skin & she has no reactions (I bathed her last night in it & waited until this am to make sure she had no reactions).
I would recommend this product & buy it again just have to figure out where this product is sold
Stephany M.
Middletown, CT
My 18 month old has very sensitive skin so when I got this in my #voxbox i was a little nervous. I did a spot test and she did fine. So 2 days after the spot test her diaper exploded I'm sure other parents can relate it was up the front, up the bank, down the legs... you might as well throw the baby out and just get a new one... nope... So in the bath she went and this stuff was great!!! I'll definitely be buying more of this. We also used the lotion after and I liked that so much i might use it on me.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
I recieved this free from Influenster in the DarlingVoxBox. I used this on my girls ages 4 and 8. I love that this shampoo rinses clean out of their hair. A little goes a long way, so it will last a while even with their long hair. I love how it smells as well. Paired with the lotion it is amazing on their skin.
Trish S.
Donaldson, AR
I got this product free for testing purposes in my #DarlingVoxBox #contest I absolutely love this shampoo/wash! I smells so good, very clean and almost like a baby powder would. I've used it a couple of times in my two toddlers. It leaves their skin so soft and smelling so good! I would definitely buy this and recommend it.
Nancy L.
Fairborn, OH
I have two autistic children with very sensitive skin and eyes. I used this on both of them, they lived it. The smell is very pleasant and it left their skin soft and no allergic reaction! Follow up with the lotion and your baby or sensitive skinned kids will be left soft and smooth!
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
The #LiveCleanUSA Shampoo/Body wash is too gentle for my mane of thick, curly hair. Luckily, my fur baby Rat-a-Pin, Cami gets to reap the rewards of this. I cannot stop smelling her.

I received a complimentary sample of These products #LiveCleanUSA

#LiveCleanMoms #gotitfree #contest @Influenster @LiveCleanUSA
Stephanie S.
The Live Clean products I received from the Darling Vox Box campaign have me longing for the days when my two boys were babies. (They're in high school and college now). There's nothing like that fresh, clean baby smell. I used this shampoo on myself, and it left my hair feeling very soft and silky. I would recommend it to everyone - with or without babies.
Anna W.
Buchanan Dam, TX
My 11 year old daughter has a lot of skin issues. She's very sensitive to most soaps and lotions so we normally use baby lotions. She loves Live Cleans baby wash. It smells great and she has had no issue with it irritating her skin. We will be using this from now on and I hope we are able to find some of the other products from Live Clean.

back