Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash

Soothing Relief Baby Wash. 98% Plant Derived Ingredients. Phthalate, Petroleum and Paraben free. SLS Free. Tear Free. Hypoallergenic & Pediatrician Tested Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Baby Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and chamomile to gently cleanse, soothe and relieve baby s dry skin. Lightly scented, this mild tear-free formula is gentle enough even for babies with sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Julie M.
Norfolk, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
#Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash was so incredible for my 2 year old baby girl to use! We just tried it a few days ago for her nightly bath time routine and let me tell you...It's one of the best WE have tried YET so far! She hates getting water in her eyes, and this formula is so gentle, and tear free that she doesn't even cry when I wash her hair. It smells amazing and makes her skin super supple soft and smooth; 5 stars @Influenster!
Heather A.
Central, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Product feels and smells amazing, plus it really does provide a calming affect. It is perfect for a bathtime routine right before bed. Plus this brand is environmentally friendly. I would highly recommend it. The only tricky part is locating it. I typically buy this brand from Amazon.
jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is absolutely my favorite product ever better than the other name brands out there smells amazing it last all day long I am Telling you that the price is good it is hard to find but you get a lot in your bottle it goes on Super easy when you're washing your kids hair it doesn't burn there eyes all of the ingredients are awesome definitely recommend buying this product
Christina A.
The Colony, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gentle for my baby. Free of dyes & chemical fragrance. Soft scent from natural ingredients. Use as a soap & shampoo. Doesn’t irritate his eyes or skin.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love it! Smells good! Relaxing for my kiddos and a excellent bedtime ritual for my kids when showering.
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This smells alright, it works very well, leaves babies skin very smooth and soft, it’s a little expensive but worth it! It doesn’t irritate skin.
Tiana N.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash uploaded by Tiana N.
Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash uploaded by Tiana N.
I tried this new shampoo/wash & lotion from @livecleanusa on my daughter it smells and feels so good ☺️ it’s a organic product so I kno it not b harsh on her skin not to mention it’s a product from home 🇨🇦
Erin L.
Tupelo, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell! And it is so gentle on my little one’s skin. She gets rough patches on her arms and this was one of the few products that kept them at bay.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing. When I smelt it for the first time it has that new baby smell. My kids have incredibly sensitive skin and this product has been phenomenal for them.
Brittany S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good smell, didn’t irritate my daughters sensitive skin and had a good smooth texture!

Looking for your answer?