Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash uploaded by Tiana N.Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash uploaded by Tiana N.Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash uploaded by jordan h.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Soothing Relief Baby Wash. 98% Plant Derived Ingredients. Phthalate, Petroleum and Paraben free. SLS Free. Tear Free. Hypoallergenic & Pediatrician Tested Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Baby Wash is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and chamomile to gently cleanse, soothe and relieve baby s dry skin. Lightly scented, this mild tear-free formula is gentle enough even for babies with sensitive skin. see more...

Tomassina B.
This is the best baby shampoo/wash that I've purchased. It creates just enough bubbles to keep my gal happy, but is sls and paraben free. Not only is it free of a good amount of chemicals but the smell is amazing! It's so heavenly without being overpowering.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I received this product in a voxbox and it blew my world. After failed baby products and bad Dr's experiences with medicines and chemicals, I found the holy grail. Live clean changed my life. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Cleared up my son's skin faster then any steroid they had him on and leaves his skin moisturiser and smelling great. Thanks Live clean. Your products are amazing. I haven't stopped buying this since I tried it out.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
This is the best baby wash I have used on my baby girl. She enjoyed the bubbles. I enjoyed the quality of the product. It has a clean scent and when paired with the lotion it keeps her skin soft and smelling great. The best part is not having to worry about unknown chemicals coming in contact with her skin. I must confess, I also use the lotion.
Heather A.
South Point, OH
Product feels and smells amazing, plus it really does provide a calming affect. It is perfect for a bathtime routine right before bed. Plus this brand is environmentally friendly. I would highly recommend it. The only tricky part is locating it. I typically buy this brand from Amazon.
Tiana N.
Corona, NY
I tried this new shampoo/wash & lotion from @livecleanusa on my daughter it smells and feels so good ☺️ it’s a organic product so I kno it not b harsh on her skin not to mention it’s a product from home 🇨🇦
Katie S.
This stuff is amazing. When I smelt it for the first time it has that new baby smell. My kids have incredibly sensitive skin and this product has been phenomenal for them.
Erin L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell! And it is so gentle on my little one’s skin. She gets rough patches on her arms and this was one of the few products that kept them at bay.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
Best. Best ever! Smells so nice and is gentle and pure for children’s skin. Tear free and lasts a really long time
Rebecca Y.
Thornton, NH
One of my favorite baby products. Not terribly hard to find. Great smell. Works well. Would absolutely buy again
Carmen L.
This product is the BEST! I prefer this wash over any other wash hands down. It has the best smell! I love it!!