Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Lotion

Developed with your baby and the environment in mind, this product delivers results with natural, gentle ingredients, caring for babies delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals. This soothing lotion is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and chamomile to gently moisturize, soothe and relieve baby s dry skin. Pediatrician tested and hypoallergenic, this lightly scented non greasy formula absorbs quickly and is gentle enough even for babies with sensitive skin. 98% plant derived ingredients. Phthalate, petroleum and paraben free. Eco friendly & pure vegan. Never tested on animals. Biodegradable ingredi.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Lotion!
Great smell, doesn't feel greasy and is great for kids with sensitive skin. A good price, too. I feel confident using it on my kids, too.
Calgary
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love love love the smell of this cream & I have had so many compliments on how good my baby smells , I use it for my dry hands too !
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product, I use the body was and the lotion for both my kids. I love the smell and that it's a natural product!
nepean, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love subtle the scent of it and how soft our son skin is right after applying it and pricing of the lotion is also a bonus.
Lasalle , QC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good moisturizer for baby, light scent, clean ingredients. I found it a little wet in texture but was overall happy with it
Kelowna
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this stuff, makes my babys skin so soft and smell so amazing, I love it so much I use it myself.
Stouffville, Ontario
I love this lotion ! smells amazing!! the bed time soothing version is really great to calm your baby before bedtime!
Verdun, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I Bought this in a small size to bring to the hospital for my baby girl and i love it , have to get a bigger bottle
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love Live Clean Baby products. Our baby has eczema and this keeps her skin feeling soft and healthy.
Aurora
It helps my eczema baby to be moisturized without breaking the bank. Use twice daily. Such an awesome lotion.

Looking for your answer?