Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Lotion

Developed with your baby and the environment in mind, this product delivers results with natural, gentle ingredients, caring for babies delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals. This soothing lotion is specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal and chamomile to gently moisturize, soothe and relieve baby s dry skin. Pediatrician tested and hypoallergenic, this lightly scented non greasy formula absorbs quickly and is gentle enough even for babies with sensitive skin. 98% plant derived ingredients. Phthalate, petroleum and paraben free. Eco friendly & pure vegan. Never tested on animals. Biodegradable ingredi.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Lotion!
Kindersley, SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this lotion in hope to help with my 1 year old sons eczema, which is quite bad. This product made his skin worse, and it was greasy. It smelled good but that was the only good part about this, I honestly wouldn't recommend it or buy it again.
Westmount , WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this interchangeably with our eczema moisturizer. I love Live Clean and almost everything baby related in our house is made by them. Formula is light and not too greasy. It spreads evenly and absorbs into the skin. Great for itchy, irritated areas.
st. catharines
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sons both have very sensitive skin. We have jumped from brand to brand. Live Clean is all we use in the tub and after for lotion. To actually get a calming scent that is gentle on the skin is difficult. This product achieves that.
Baltimore, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this baby lotion. Has the traditional baby smell but lighter so it's not too overpowering. Leaves my sons skin moisturized and hydrated and soaks in quickly do he's not greasy or slippery. Will repurchase
Mississauga
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that actually works on my eczema skin! I've tried a lot of moisturizers but unfortunately I have eczema on my wrists and elbows... Sometimes on the back of my knees. Wherever and whenever it feels like flaring up it does. This is the only lotion I can put on my skin that will not irritate it and will actually help it.
Halifax, NS
This lotion absorbs quickly and effortlessly. Which is exactly what you need with any baby or toddler! The smell is very light and pleasant. While it didn't take away my son's winter eczema, is perfect for the summer months! I've even used it as well.
HANNON, ON
Before switching to Live Clean, my family was using the Johnson's brand of baby lotion. I find the Live Clean lotion smells better, it does not cause rashes and a little bit of lotion goes a long way. Overall, great baby product.
Ok so we don't have a baby. Lol. But we still use baby products. I love live clean all the products. Fair price for awesome product. This is one of the lotions we use. Great on my daughters skin as she has very sensitive skin. One of our brands of baby lotion. Leaves you moisturized and soft.
I use this on my daughter every day! I love that it is free of so many things but still is sold at a decent price. It smells pretty good for being a better option for you or your lo
clearwater, BC - British Columbia
This stuff smells wonderful and is a great moisturizer, but doesn't seem to help with my baby's eczema ­čśĽ. However, I still love this line of product and continue to use on my daughter. I use only live clean! Sometimes I even wear it myself.

Looking for your answer?