BY LIVE CLEAN

This non-petroleum jelly is a unique petroleum free formula derived from plant based ingredients that provides an effective moisture barrier to protect baby s delicate skin. 100% natural ingredients. Eco friendly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine V.
I use this in place of regular Vaseline because it doesn't clog my pores the way Vaseline does. It's very gentle on my skin. I use it on my lips, on dry skin, and even to heal painful pimples. It feels less heavy than typical petroleum jelly. Great beauty tool!
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
We tried this as an alternative to petroleum jelly before bed to prevent diaper rash. It is a bit thinner than petroleum, but works just as well. Our babies woke from 12 hours of sleep dry without rash. It is nice to find an eco friendly product that works well. I only wish it came in economy size!
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
I switched to this non-petroleum jelly a few years ago and I haven't looked back. I was always a very avid vaseline user but it always made me nervous that it was petroleum based. This product works just as well as regular vaseline does. I use it on my feet to keep them soft, my eyelids if they're dry and my lips if I can't find my lip balm. I highly recommend this product.
carie g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Was gifted this for my baby shower. It gives my baby a terrible rash every time I use it! I wouldn't recommend this to sensitive skin users and warn to test it on a patch of skin before use
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how this is non petroleum, but I can’t seem to get past the extremely greasy texture of this. It gets everywhere and it’s hard to wash off. Not sure I’d purchase in the future.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, WY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this Non-Petroleum Jelly on my baby girl (for both her bum and lips) and love it. This does a great job.. is easy to spread and is not greasy.

I love that this product is naturally derived and the ingredients are all natural.
Mackenzie B.
This stuff is amazing! I've been using this stuff for about 8 months now and it's honestly amazing! It's so much lighter than Vaseline (and also doesn't test on animals, is petroleum free, paraben free, 100% plant derived && BIODEGRADABLE.) I can't wait for my LO to get here so incase they need it they have a safe alternative to Vaseline that doesn't test on animals!
Melissa A.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a mom of two, I always find myself needing Vaseline but wanted an alternative to petroleum products and came across this Live Clean brand. I LOVE this! It's smooth and easy to apply and works so much better than Vaseline in terms of healing. Most of the time I can get away with not even using diaper rash cream because an application of this heals it right up. I'll keep this in my medicine cabinet long after the kids are grown, I'm sure!
Justine S.
Port Elgin, ON
I really wanted to find a soothing jelly to use in place of Vaseline on my little one. The idea is great but I found this jelly to be really thick and sticky. Putting it on my little ones skin when it gets irritated doesn't seem like it would be very soothing.
Sarah C.
Brantford , ON
I love all live clean products! I love the size of this container which makes it easy to store or bring along on outings. Easy to get into which is great with a little one! Works well to create a barrier and easy to wipe off if they have a severe rash.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How does this compare to vaseline?