BY LIVE CLEAN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Developed with your baby and the environment in mind, this product delivers results with natural, gentle ingredients, caring for babies delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals. This moisturizing lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby. 98% Plant Derived Ingredients. Eco Friendly & Pure Vegan. Phthalate, Petroleum & Paraben Free. Never Tested on Animals. Biodegradable Ingredients. Hyp.

• Why has this product been discontinued???? This may very well be ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I recieved this free from influenster to test and review. I had never heard of this brand prior to recieving it in my #DarlingVoxBox. The smell is gentle and fresh and the ingredients are natural and safe for a babies delicate and sensitive skin. I used the shampoo and lotion on my baby nephew who has sensitive skin and he had no negative reactions. The lotion leaves no sticky residue and is amazing even for adult skin. I would use it on myself. I think the option for cleaner, more natural, products should be an easy decision when thinking of your little joy. I recommend adding this to your baby routine today!
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
THE #LiveCleanUSA baby lotion is amazing. I no longer have babies at home, but this lotion made my one remaining ovary dance! The lotion is silky smooth, and the scent is beyond words amazing. I need a baby to put this on! Since I don't have a baby, EVERY SINGLE DROP is going on me.

The #LiveCleanUSA Shampoo/Body wash is too gentle for my mane of thick, curly hair. Luckily, my fur baby Rat-a-Pin, Cami gets to reap the rewards of this. I cannot stop smelling her.

I received a complimentary sample of the #LiveCleanUSA

#LiveCleanMoms #gotitfree #contest @Influenster @LiveCleanUSA
Amy C.
Monarch Beach, CA
"Live Clean" Baby Shampoo and body wash, smells soft like like the sent of kissing your baby's head. I love that it is 97% plant base. enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe that gently cleanses while leaving baby's skin and hair feeling soft.

"Live Clean" Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion Description
With Lavender, Aloe and Chamomile
Hypoallergenic / Pediatrician Tested
98% Plant Derived - Phthalate Free - Paraben Free
Developed with your body and the environment in mind, Live Clean Baby delivers results with natural, gentle ingredients, caring for babies' delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals.

Perfect to use on your baby or on your self as a gentle wash and moisturizer.

Wonderful to add in a baby shower gift.
Gemini M.
Wow. I find it interesting that they discontinued this product when I just learned about this brand and product from Influenster. I got this product free in my Darling Voxbox along with their tearless shampoo and wash. Cute simplistic packaging like the soap. Love that it's eco friendly, paranormal free and vegan. I love love love the smell of the lotion but i don't find it moisturizing at all. It just seemed to make my little guy smell great but I had to end up using another lotion so he wasn't ashy. I found the actual lotion to be watery, loose, and thin. I wouldn't buy this product or recommend it.
Tara B.
I received this as a free gift from Influenster with the DarlingVoxBox
Smells: great! I can smell more of the aloe than the lavender & chamomile.
A little goes a long way! I poured out the same amount that I would use for baby magic & I had some leftover.
She had no reactions to this lotion & she has sensitive skin. (I put on last night & waited until the Am to review to make sure she had no reactions).
I would recommend this product & buy again!
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
I received this for free to try on my daughter from the #darlingvoxbox She is 4. I no longer wish her to smell like a baby and this stuff smells like BABY shampoo. At least it's a fresh scent. With their "live clean" motto, I thought maybe it would be fragrance free or just well, different. It's ok, it is moisturizing and my daughter enjoys it. I am happy that is delicate and natural, even if sensitivity is not an issue for my daughter.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I got this in my last voxbox. I am so disappointed they discontinued it. I absolutely love it. The smell is just like a new born baby and it leaves my skin so dang soft. I really hope they bring it back out because me and m6 daughter love it. It leaves my feet so smooth.
Elba D.
Doral, FL
This cream smells delicious. It hydrates the skin enough for hours, I have already been using it with my son and it is definitely a product that I would buy. I got it for free on my #darlingvoxbox from Influenster's. Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
I received this for free from Influenster in the DarlingVoxBox. Before recieving this product I had never heard of it. My girls are ages 4 and 8. I love how this made their skin feel, so much so that I will be using it on myself as well. It makes your skin feel so soft and there is no greasy after feel. I also think that it smells great.
Clydeine A.
I don't have babies. I am pre-diabetic and have very dry skin. It seems to be helping and I don't mind the scent. It's a large sample so has to potential to last a while. Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion received free in my Darling box.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
Why has this product been discontinued???? This may very well be THE MOST AMAZING lotion I have ever tried in my life. Granted, I do not have babies, I used it on me!! Please tell me it is being repackaged😥