BY LIVE CLEAN #9 in Baby Shampoo

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula, made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• Live Clean Baby - Tearless Shampoo & Wash Do you have ba...1 Answers
  • Can you purchase a larger size ?7 Answers
  • Does this come in conditioner as well or just shampoo/bod...5 Answers
Irene T.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this product. I have 2 grandkids and it is important to me to know that they are using products that are naturally derived, does not test on animals, does not contain any toxic ingredients , is tear free and still is able to have a scent that leaves a baby smelling so clean.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
*I received this item complimentary for testing and review purposes.*

If you’re a vegan, this is right for you. It’s a plant based soap (never tested on animals).
It’s similar to a soft soap, gentle cleansing, and leaves no residue. Scent wasn’t bad at all either.
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
Loved this! I used on my little girl’s hair. She loved seeing the duck and the shampoo made her hair smell so good! I can’t find it in the store, but I would use again if the price was right. We both loved it!
Adora A.
Acworth, GA
Smells very good . Very gentle on skin. Love that it is natural with less harmful ingredients compared to Johnson’s and Johnson’s. It is quite affordable and I would definitely recommend it .
Ahshanta M.
Taylor, MI
I used this on my twin niece and nephew when they were little and I now use it on my God daughter!! I don’t have to worry about the shampoo getting in her eyes because it doesn’t bother her
Cindy H.
Council Blfs, IA
My son used this stuff and he loved it. It smelled nice and didn’t burn his eyes at all. I could definitely buy this as it is affordable. This was my first time using this product. I would definitely purchase again!
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
After using Live Clean products on myself I wanted to use them on my 2 year old. He has sensitive skin so I'm always worried about trying new bathing products. It has worked wonderful. It's adorable , has a nice smell and leaves him squeaky clean .  It cost about to same has the other wash I use to use.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I loved this product it has a great clean smell! I loved that it was all natural! And it was tear free so you don't have to worry about it getting in the little ones eyes!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this baby wash and lotion. My god son enjoys when he gets a bath in this product. His mother purchased this product after giving her this free product. Repeat user since receiving for free from Influester.
Jessica R.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is great. Super lite scent and refreshing feel. My kids were happy making the change to their shower routine and I use this every once in a while in the shower.
Latara G.
Detroit, Michigan
Can you purchase a larger size ?
Steph F.
I'd like to know if this product causes any skin irritation.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one gets bad eczema, does anyone know by experience if this product will irritate the skin?
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?
Maria D.