Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula, made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

Does this come in conditioner as well or just shampoo/body wash?
Newborns can use this?
Start your review of Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoXenia, OH
This stuff is amazing!!! I recommend it for anyone trying to use something easy for your baby! It’s eco friendly and isn’t full of harsh chemicals! I have so many bottles of shampoo from this line! It’s my number one go to when looking for hair care products!
2 months agoBakersfield, CA
Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash uploaded by Laura C.
I really love love this baby shampoo and body wash! It smells sooo amazing and it did not irritate and dry out my daughters skin like a lot of the other baby shampoo and body wash products do
2 months agoClarksville, TN
This worked great for my daughters hair who hates washing her hair. It is fearless and I didn’t have to worry about it burning her eyes. Same as the lotion it had a great smell.
2 years agoCouncil Blfs, IA
My son used this stuff and he loved it. It smelled nice and didn’t burn his eyes at all. I could definitely buy this as it is affordable. This was my first time using this product. I would definitely purchase again!
2 years agoRidgeway, SC
After using Live Clean products on myself I wanted to use them on my 2 year old. He has sensitive skin so I'm always worried about trying new bathing products. It has worked wonderful. It's adorable , has a nice smell and leaves him squeaky clean .  It cost about to same has the other wash I use to use.
2 years agoNewport News, VA
Love this baby wash and lotion. My god son enjoys when he gets a bath in this product. His mother purchased this product after giving her this free product. Repeat user since receiving for free from Influester.
5 months ago
Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash uploaded by Sayde F.
Tear free, super gentle and suds up very well. It has a nice clean freshing smell to it as well. The container it's in is super cute and simple to use too. My daughter loved it especially the tear free
8 months agoLorain, OH
Literally the BEST smelling baby product out there. I love it even more than Johnsons to Johnsons. It made my babies smell great and it made their skin very soft. Have already purchased more than once after participating in the campaign.
5 months agoSt Clairsville, OH
Definitely not tear free but Nothing is truly tear free. But it smells great, cleans good. Suds up well. My kids have sensitive skin and this did not break them out at all. Their skin wasn't dried out after using either.
2 years agoYoungstown , OH
This tearless shampoo did not seem tearless. I was disappointed because my son would cry when it got into his eyes. It’s more expensive than Johnson and Johnson but the ingredients are much safer.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...