BY LIVE CLEAN #18 in Children's Bath

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula, made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• Live Clean Baby - Tearless Shampoo & Wash Do you have babies??1 Answers
  • Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?6 Answers
  • Is this any good5 Answers
BRITTANY C.
FITCHBURG, MA
Mega Parent Expert
Not only is it mostly plant derived and natural, this is THE best smelling baby product line I've ever tried. It's highly lathering so a little bit goes a long way. Could even put it in a foam bottle to stretch it out. I even use it as a body wash sometimes because it smells so good. Keeps my baby's skin and hair super soft.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this baby wash and lotion. My god son enjoys when he gets a bath in this product. His mother purchased this product after giving her this free product. Repeat user since receiving for free from Influester.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
This tearless shampoo did not seem tearless. I was disappointed because my son would cry when it got into his eyes. It’s more expensive than Johnson and Johnson but the ingredients are much safer.
pasha B.
Saffell, AR
I do like that this product was a more natural product. I didn’t like the smell of the product. I didn’t feel like it did as well cleaning my child. Probably because of the soft scent.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
After using Live Clean products on myself I wanted to use them on my 2 year old. He has sensitive skin so I'm always worried about trying new bathing products. It has worked wonderful. It's adorable , has a nice smell and leaves him squeaky clean .  It cost about to same has the other wash I use to use.
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Minimal smell.  Seems gentle enough for the babies.  No tears resulted and appeared to clean as well as any baby shampoo/body wash.  I like the shape of the bottle instead of a pump b/c you can get more of the liquids out.  Would recommend overall.
Andrea S.
Fallston, MD
I had never heard of the Live Clean brand until receiving a free sample through Influenster. I tried the shampoo/body wash on all 3 of my kids (ages 6, 4 and 9 months). It felt so silky smooth when lathering and it smelled SO good! The baby, fresh scent even lasted a long time after their baths. My boys said they loved the smell of the soap, which is not something they would typically comment on. I felt safe using this new product on my kids since it's natural, so that's another HUGE bonus! I definitely plan to continue using my free sample and will likely be open to purchasing this product again in the future!
Michelle L.
Charlotte, MI
Unfortunately this product is so severley fragranced that it about knocks you out. It also sent my 3 month old son into a severe allergic reaction within seconds! I am itching everywhere it touched my skin as well. I would say that this one is a big no go in my book.

I received this product for free in my #DarlingVoxBox from #influenster for an unbiased review.
#LiveCleanMoms #gotitfree #contest @Influenster @LiveCleanUSA Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
I tried out the @Livecleanusa tearless shampoo and body wash and lotion that I got from @influenster a few times on my 19 month old. I love the smell of these! Lavender, Aloe, and Chamomile, made with 97% plant ingredients. The shampoo is great, only thing is since my little one has a lot of hair I like to use a detangler shampoo rather than regular shampoos just so it's easier to manage her hair. Other than that these products are great! ___((I received these for free from @influenster for testing purposes))
Jennifer B.
Centralia, IL
I received this product to review in my darlin voxbox and I must admit I am thoroughly impressed!!!! My family and I went away for a week long trip so we decided to put these to the test not only for our two small children but also for myself and my husband and honestly I didn't expect them to work as well as they had! We all used them for washing and they worked remarkably well at gently cleaning all of us, and as an added bonus this also works well as a shaving gel!!!! Overall the effectiveness as well as the scent and dual purpose of this product would lead me to repurchase it in the future!
Steph F.
I'd like to know if this product causes any skin irritation.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert
Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
My little one gets bad eczema, does anyone know by experience if this product will irritate the skin?
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Does this help with dry scalp?