Add a Photo

By LIVE CLEAN
#15 in Children's Bath

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula, made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

Photos (45)
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Oct. 20, 2016, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
Easy to use cause of the pump! Works great for my babies skin and leave a great scent. And it's good for the eyes cause it doesn't burn it's tearless. I bought it at Walmart and I would def recommend to other parents. :)
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Sept. 23, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
I love this shampoo wash for my daughter. Especially because its natural. I would recommend to all moms
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Oct. 19, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
My daughter loved this stuff she's very cautious about what shampoos she uses so her eyes won't burn.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Fallston, MD
May 27, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
I had never heard of the Live Clean brand until receiving a free sample through Influenster. I tried the shampoo/body wash on all 3 of my kids (ages 6, 4 and 9 months). It felt so silky smooth when lathering and it smelled SO good! The baby, fresh scent even lasted a long time after their baths. My boys said they loved the smell of the soap, which is not something they would typically comment on. I felt safe using this new product on my kids since it's natural, so that's another HUGE bonus! I definitely plan to continue using my free sample and will likely be open to purchasing this product again in the future!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Charlotte, MI
May 29, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
Unfortunately this product is so severley fragranced that it about knocks you out. It also sent my 3 month old son into a severe allergic reaction within seconds! I am itching everywhere it touched my skin as well. I would say that this one is a big no go in my book.

I received this product for free in my #DarlingVoxBox from #influenster for an unbiased review.
#LiveCleanMoms #gotitfree #contest @Influenster @LiveCleanUSA Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Centralia, IL
June 4, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
I received this product to review in my darlin voxbox and I must admit I am thoroughly impressed!!!! My family and I went away for a week long trip so we decided to put these to the test not only for our two small children but also for myself and my husband and honestly I didn't expect them to work as well as they had! We all used them for washing and they worked remarkably well at gently cleaning all of us, and as an added bonus this also works well as a shaving gel!!!! Overall the effectiveness as well as the scent and dual purpose of this product would lead me to repurchase it in the future!
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
June 22, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
I received this for free to try on my daughter from the #darlingvoxbox She is 4. I no longer wish her to smell like a baby and this stuff smells like BABY shampoo. With their "live clean" motto, I thought maybe it would be fragrance free or just well, different. It's ok, it takes a little while for all of my daughter's long fine hair to bubble up, but technically she is clean, so this is good for backup shampoo/wash if I were to run out.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
May 22, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
This wash was great! I received this as a product sample and was a bit skeptical because I am very picky when it comes to the products I put on my babies skin. Live Clean wash has a very good lather and rinsed out clean. I've had issues with other baby washes leaving a film or oily residue but not Live Clean. The smell was also lovely. It was a good clean baby smell and not too overpowering of strong perfume odors. I also, of course, got this soap in my daughters face and it didn't bother her at all. Would definitely purchase again!
Stephany
Stephany
May 25, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
I love that this product is eco-friendly, free of harsh chemicals, and also cruelty free! That is amazing! This product has a very fresh and clean scent. It was sudsy and a little goes a long way. It left my kiddos moisturized and with soft skin. Live Clean Baby will be my go to baby wash product for my 2 younger kids (3&1).
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
June 1, 2017, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash, 25 oz
I tried out the @Livecleanusa tearless shampoo and body wash and lotion that I got from @influenster a few times on my 19 month old. I love the smell of these! Lavender, Aloe, and Chamomile, made with 97% plant ingredients. The shampoo is great, only thing is since my little one has a lot of hair I like to use a detangler shampoo rather than regular shampoos just so it's easier to manage her hair. Other than that these products are great! ___((I received these for free from @influenster for testing purposes))
Steph F.
Steph F.
I'd like to know if this product causes any skin irritation.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , WI
Mega Parent Expert
Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My little one gets bad eczema, does anyone know by experience if this product will irritate the skin?
Maria D.
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Robyn U.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Does this help with dry scalp?