BY LIVE CLEAN #7 in Baby Shampoo

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula, made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• Live Clean Baby - Tearless Shampoo & Wash Do you have babies??1 Answers
  • Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?6 Answers
  • Is this any good5 Answers
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that the Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is made with purified water and certified organic botanicals. My daughter has very sensitive skin, so it's especially important to us that this product is hypoallergenic. I also love that it's free of harmful ingredients like SLS, DEA, paraben, phosphates, & dyes. It's so gentle on my daughter's sensitive skin, and washes off completely clean. It leaves her skin & hair feeling super soft! Plus, the Lavender, Aloe, & Chamomile create a gentle scent that is very calming & soothing, & smells fantastic. I absolutely love this product, and will be using it from now on!
I received this product for free in the #DarlingVoxBox.
Michelle S.
Bogata, TX
My children have very sensitive skin, and we have to watch what we use on them. We have been able to use this with no issues. It’s nice and gentle on their skin, and has that nice clean baby smell. I recommend this to anyone looking for something more natural and for sensitive skin.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
*I received this item complimentary for testing and review purposes.*

If you’re a vegan, this is right for you. It’s a plant based soap (never tested on animals).
It’s similar to a soft soap, gentle cleansing, and leaves no residue. Scent wasn’t bad at all either.
tiara s.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved for my son he has exema and its gentle enough for his skin and cleanses him well with a light scent although i think it says no scent ...bottles are well proporti9ned and actually lasted lo ger then the everyday scents u hear about
BRITTANY C.
MESA, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only is it mostly plant derived and natural, this is THE best smelling baby product line I've ever tried. It's highly lathering so a little bit goes a long way. Could even put it in a foam bottle to stretch it out. I even use it as a body wash sometimes because it smells so good. Keeps my baby's skin and hair super soft.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I really liked this product very soft and moisturizing! Love that it is made using a plant based formula. Loved you get a a lot for a great price. I just wish the scent was a little more noticeable.
Tristen A.
This baby wash is decent. It has a really good smell for after my son is bathed but it doesn’t have as much of a lather as I would usually get from a typical baby wash. I’m not sure why. So overall I like this product but I’m not sure I would go out of my way to buy it again. I would possibly recommend it to someone who’s baby has skin allergies or dryness though.
Adora A.
Smells very good . Very gentle on skin. Love that it is natural with less harmful ingredients compared to Johnson’s and Johnson’s. It is quite affordable and I would definitely recommend it .
Cindy H.
Council Blfs, IA
My son used this stuff and he loved it. It smelled nice and didn’t burn his eyes at all. I could definitely buy this as it is affordable. This was my first time using this product. I would definitely purchase again!
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This smells so good even though its a faint, gentle smell. I use this on my son and it keeps his hair clean. I alternate between this and between Paul Mitchell. Great results. He has dry scalp.
Steph F.
I'd like to know if this product causes any skin irritation.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
My little one gets bad eczema, does anyone know by experience if this product will irritate the skin?
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Does this help with dry scalp?