BY LIVE CLEAN #14 in Children's Bath

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula, made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe, this unique formula rinses clean with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• Live Clean Baby - Tearless Shampoo & Wash Do you have babies??1 Answers
  • Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?6 Answers
  • Is this any good5 Answers
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Easy to use cause of the pump! Works great for my babies skin and leave a great scent. And it's good for the eyes cause it doesn't burn it's tearless. I bought it at Walmart and I would def recommend to other parents. :)
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I love this shampoo wash for my daughter. Especially because its natural. I would recommend to all moms
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
My daughter loved this stuff she's very cautious about what shampoos she uses so her eyes won't burn.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Fallston, MD
I had never heard of the Live Clean brand until receiving a free sample through Influenster. I tried the shampoo/body wash on all 3 of my kids (ages 6, 4 and 9 months). It felt so silky smooth when lathering and it smelled SO good! The baby, fresh scent even lasted a long time after their baths. My boys said they loved the smell of the soap, which is not something they would typically comment on. I felt safe using this new product on my kids since it's natural, so that's another HUGE bonus! I definitely plan to continue using my free sample and will likely be open to purchasing this product again in the future!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Charlotte, MI
Unfortunately this product is so severley fragranced that it about knocks you out. It also sent my 3 month old son into a severe allergic reaction within seconds! I am itching everywhere it touched my skin as well. I would say that this one is a big no go in my book.

I received this product for free in my #DarlingVoxBox from #influenster for an unbiased review.
#LiveCleanMoms #gotitfree #contest @Influenster @LiveCleanUSA Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo & Wash
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Centralia, IL
I received this product to review in my darlin voxbox and I must admit I am thoroughly impressed!!!! My family and I went away for a week long trip so we decided to put these to the test not only for our two small children but also for myself and my husband and honestly I didn't expect them to work as well as they had! We all used them for washing and they worked remarkably well at gently cleaning all of us, and as an added bonus this also works well as a shaving gel!!!! Overall the effectiveness as well as the scent and dual purpose of this product would lead me to repurchase it in the future!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert
My 5yo daughter has been using this tearless shampoo/wash for the past couple weeks and hasn't complained once about it hurting her eyes! She's able to apply and lather it herself into her hair. It does create quite a lather, so you don't need to use all that much. It also comes out of the bottle pretty quickly, so be mindful of that. The scent is fresh without any chemical-like smell. Love it! I received this item free for testing, but my opinions are my own.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I received this for free to try on my daughter from the #darlingvoxbox She is 4. I no longer wish her to smell like a baby and this stuff smells like BABY shampoo. With their "live clean" motto, I thought maybe it would be fragrance free or just well, different. It's ok, it takes a little while for all of my daughter's long fine hair to bubble up, but technically she is clean, so this is good for backup shampoo/wash if I were to run out.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
This product has a nice, clean smell and bubbles wonderfully so it can be used as either a body wash or bubble bath. I was surprised that it lathered well in our "hard" well water!
I love that it is 97% plant derived and free of many of the harmful chemicals and detergents found in most shampoo and body wash.
It easily cleaned my baby and 4 year old on even their "dirtiest" days. (You know what I mean; that playing outside in the dirt in the summer.)
I will definetly purchase this! Live Clean Baby - Tearless Shampoo & Wash
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
This wash was great! I received this as a product sample and was a bit skeptical because I am very picky when it comes to the products I put on my babies skin. Live Clean wash has a very good lather and rinsed out clean. I've had issues with other baby washes leaving a film or oily residue but not Live Clean. The smell was also lovely. It was a good clean baby smell and not too overpowering of strong perfume odors. I also, of course, got this soap in my daughters face and it didn't bother her at all. Would definitely purchase again!
Steph F.
Steph F.
I'd like to know if this product causes any skin irritation.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert
Trying to find a good baby wash? Experiences with this one?
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
My little one gets bad eczema, does anyone know by experience if this product will irritate the skin?
Maria D.
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Robyn U.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Does this help with dry scalp?