Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

Que pensez-vous de ce produit ?
Is this better than Johnson and Johnson because that’s why I’m using now?
How is this product??
Start your review of Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle!
Emma K.
Merrimack, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Emma K.
I received this product for free in the Darling Voxbox for testing purposes. I tried some in my hands before trying on my daughter, and within minutes my hands were silky smooth! My daughter has sensitive skin, and most lotions give her a rash, but so far so good with this one! No rash at all.
Denisse C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Denisse C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle is gentle, with a pleasant baby scent. It absorbs baby’s skin and it’s not sticky. It has lavender, aloe, and chamomile. It’s affordable. It’s a yes for me and I will definitely rebuy. 🍼👶🏼👩‍🍼 #baby #lotion
Destiny W.
Glen Jean, WV
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Destiny W.
I received Live Clean baby shampoo & lotion in my Influenster box. Smells clean and feels great on my skin and my son's skin.
Ruqiya F.
Milton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Ruqiya F.
Love loveee this lotion and wish i could have used this from my 1st baby!! The lotion is great for kids with eczema! Always use a dr. Consultation. Its hypoalogenic and never irratated my sons skin! Goes on smoothly and leaves skin hydrated! Definetly will reccommend it!
Tara B.
Ocean Pines, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Tara B.
I received this as a free gift from Influenster with the DarlingVoxBox Smells: great! I can smell more of the aloe than the lavender & chamomile. A little goes a long way! I poured out the same amount that I would use for baby magic & I had some leftover. She had no reactions to this lotion & she has sensitive skin. (I put on last night & waited until the Am to review to make sure she had no reactions). I would recommend this product & buy again!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle is amazingly beautiful. I love this product and my kids love it too. I got it on my first Darling Voxbox and oh my God I love it. It leaves my babies skin supper soft and hydride it. Plus the smell is adorable. I highly recommend it.
catherine D.
Mississauga , ON
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by catherine D.
I have tried so many different lotions and this one smells great and moisturize my skin just right. If it’s good for baby it’s good for me right? Good line of products.
KAIESHA F.
Red Oak, TX
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by KAIESHA F.
I received this product for free from influenster in the Darling VoxBox in exchange for an honest review. I love, love these products!!! The lotion feels and smells great. It is very moisturizing, and solves many dry skin problems. Both my daughter and I have eczema, so we have to be very careful with the products that we use, due to skin sensitivities.  You can't get any better than the products being eco-friendly, and containing lavender, aloe, and chamomile as moisturizers. You definitely should try them for yourself!
Kristian K.
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Kristian K.
This lotion is super soft and creamy made my sons skin soft and didn't irritate his eczema at all!
Joyce C.
Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Lotion (Bonus Size), 25 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Joyce C.
#LiveCleanMoms #DarlingVoxBox #Contest I love love love this baby lotion!! Not just for babies! I have extremely dry skin and this lotion took care of it!! Does NOT leave your skin greasy or sticky. Very light weight but with enough consistency at the same time. The aroma is a dream! A baby dream! I will repurchase it for sure!! All opinions are mine and received these products free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...