BY LIVE CLEAN #84 in Baby Lotion

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually received this in one of my influenster boxes complimentary and I use it on my new baby she loves it and it leaves her smelling so good and fresh it is so gentle on her skin and a little bit goes a long way will definitely recommend this product to all the new mommy this product is definitely worth it and will continue to buy it!!
Michelle S.
Bogata, TX
My children have very sensitive skin and I have to be extra careful with what products I use. I tied this and it didn’t not bother them. They usually have to have unscented products, so I was delightfully surprised to find they could use this. Now we get that fresh baby scent with no skin irritations.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product and so does my god son. His mother was using Johnson and Johnson but after using this product she stopped using the previous product. Smell is very fresh and long lasting. I recommend others to try this product.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on my baby boy. He has serious dry skin and we were using some other products with no scent at all. They actually didn't help. This product gives a light scent and the moisture his skin desires.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
*i received this product complimentary for testing/review purposes*
I really loved this lotion. It absorbs quickly leaving skin feeling soft. Smells like baby powder, but not over powering. Also vegan and cruelty free.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Light scented baby lotion. Thin formulae, doesn’t last long or go a long way. Very gentle on babies skin. We used it every day until it was gone. Moderately priced, more than Johnson and Johnson. I would recommend this product.
Cindy H.
Council Blfs, IA
Used this on my son and it left his skin nice and moisturized as well as smelling nice. Great scent as well as a nice consistency. Scent was long lasting but not overpowering. I would definitely purchase again!
Tristen A.
I was a big fan of this lotion. It is very moisturizing and caters to my toddlers dry skin patches he has formed this winter season. This is a good value for children’s skin care.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
This gentle lotion has a simply calming scent and is not created with harsh chemicals. I brought it because my daughter was diagnosed with a mild case of eczema. It didn’t irritate her skin at all.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
After using the Live CleanBaby Tearless Shampoo I used the Live Clean Baby Lotion. It smells amazing! I was more nervous for this product than the shampoo for my son as he has very sensitive skin and turns red extremely easy but this lotion didn't bother him at all. It was thin and not sticky and was easily rubbed into his skin. It smelled fantastic as well. I will be purchasing another bottle of this soon. I did receive this product free in exchange for my honest review. @Influenster #LiveCleanMoms @LiveCleanUSA #contest #gotitfree #DarkingVoxBox
Erika R.
orlando florida
How awesome is this product? Is it great on baby with sensitive skin?
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
Does anyone know what store you can buy this??
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Does this come in a larger size?
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is it ok to use this on my newborns facial eczema?
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hello I'm pregnant and I'm looking for products for my baby I want to know your opinions about this products?