BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• How awesome is this product? Is it great on baby with sensitive s...4 Answers
  • Is it ok to use this on my newborns facial eczema?1 Answers
  • Hello I'm pregnant and I'm looking for products for my baby I wan...1 Answers
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I received these products for testing purposes and we were not disappointed. My 9 month old daughter has very sensitive skin when it comes anything with a fragrance, (her skin will become very red and irritated.) I have tried several lotions and she didn't seem to mind this one. It smells good but not overwhelming like most lotions. It did a great job moisturizing her skin.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product and so does my god son. His mother was using Johnson and Johnson but after using this product she stopped using the previous product. Smell is very fresh and long lasting. I recommend others to try this product.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Light scented baby lotion. Thin formulae, doesn’t last long or go a long way. Very gentle on babies skin. We used it every day until it was gone. Moderately priced, more than Johnson and Johnson. I would recommend this product.
Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
From the nice light scent, and the fast absorption I was totally loving it. It was a bit thinner, but not too thin. It left my skin feeling super soft, and the scent didn't stick around too long. It wasn't irritating, so I felt alright using it daily. I even used it on my face and it left it super soft and moisturized.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
After using the Live CleanBaby Tearless Shampoo I used the Live Clean Baby Lotion. It smells amazing! I was more nervous for this product than the shampoo for my son as he has very sensitive skin and turns red extremely easy but this lotion didn't bother him at all. It was thin and not sticky and was easily rubbed into his skin. It smelled fantastic as well. I will be purchasing another bottle of this soon. I did receive this product free in exchange for my honest review. @Influenster #LiveCleanMoms @LiveCleanUSA #contest #gotitfree #DarkingVoxBox
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product for free from influenster in the Darling VoxBox. The only bummer was that the top was split open and lotion got all over. Luckily it smells great and isn't greasy so I got a good lather all over my hands while cleaning it up. A little tape over the top and we are good! I can't wait to try this on my kids after feeling how soft it made my skin! I may have to use this for myself more than on them! (All opinions are of my own) Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion
Michelle L.
Charlotte, MI
I have a 3 month old son who has severe skin issues. He cannot use anything except Aveeno products, so I thought I would give this lotion a try on his extremely dry skin. One treatment and there was a HUGE difference! After another treatment, you could tell it was working wonders! My little one's rashes are almost completely gone and it's only day 3!!! I will be buying this lotion for a long time as it not only helps deeply moisturize, but it keeps baby smelling clean!!! The sent is amazing, and it's not too harsh on the skin... I would say that is a major win!!!

I received this product for free in my #DarlingVoxBox from #influenster for an unbiased review. Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion
Ashley C.
I am over the moon for this baby line by live clean!! It is super smooth, clean smelling and it's just what we need for our precious girl. It smells divine, even better than Johnson & Johnson but pure like babyganics! We also have the baby aveeno oatmeal shower gel and I still prefer this smell! It's lavender, aloe & chamomile and divine!! The year free soap is a perfect pair! I am so happy we got this in our Darling voxbox for review!! Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion
Pamela G.
TALCOTT, WV
I received the Live Clean baby lotion for free via Influenster's Darling Voxbox. I hadn't heard of this product before so was excited to try it out and see how it works. Well first off the smell is very nice, it's not a super strong baby smell like most but instead a lighter fresh clean baby smell. The texture is very creamy without being too thick and was easy to spread. I have been tanning so I decided to try it on myself since my skin has been dry. I noticed that my skin soaked it right up and left it moisturized. There was no oiling residue remaining instead just nice hydrated skin with a subtle clean smell. I would recommend to friend.
KAIESHA F.
Red Oak, TX
I received this product for free from influenster in the Darling VoxBox in exchange for an honest review. I love, love these products!!! The lotion feels and smells great. It is very moisturizing, and solves many dry skin problems. Both my daughter and I have eczema, so we have to be very careful with the products that we use, due to skin sensitivities.  You can't get any better than the products being eco-friendly, and containing lavender, aloe, and chamomile as moisturizers. You definitely should try them for yourself!
Erika R.
orlando florida
How awesome is this product? Is it great on baby with sensitive skin?
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
Does anyone know what store you can buy this??
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Does this come in a larger size?
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert
Is it ok to use this on my newborns facial eczema?
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Mega Parent Expert
Are this good for newborns?