BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

• How awesome is this product? Is it great on baby with sensitive s...4 Answers
  • Hello I'm pregnant and I'm looking for products for my baby I wan...1 Answers
  • Are this good for newborns?1 Answers
Alisa O.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
After using the Live CleanBaby Tearless Shampoo I used the Live Clean Baby Lotion. It smells amazing! I was more nervous for this product than the shampoo for my son as he has very sensitive skin and turns red extremely easy but this lotion didn't bother him at all. It was thin and not sticky and was easily rubbed into his skin. It smelled fantastic as well. I will be purchasing another bottle of this soon. I did receive this product free in exchange for my honest review. @Influenster #LiveCleanMoms @LiveCleanUSA #contest #gotitfree #DarkingVoxBox
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product for free from influenster in the Darling VoxBox. The only bummer was that the top was split open and lotion got all over. Luckily it smells great and isn't greasy so I got a good lather all over my hands while cleaning it up. A little tape over the top and we are good! I can't wait to try this on my kids after feeling how soft it made my skin! I may have to use this for myself more than on them! (All opinions are of my own) Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion
Cira M.
Cira M.
San pedro, Ca
I received this product in the Darling VoxBox. First of all, it smells amazing. It has a beautiful, light, powdery, baby-fresh scent. Next, I give credit for being a cruelty free product. I love to see that. I put some of the lotion on my hands and it absorbed well and wasn't greasy.

This product is marketed as "natural and eco-friendly" and I was happy to see that it was rated a 3 by EWG.org. The baby wash from this product line is rated a 4, so I was happy that the lotion scored better. This product loses points for the use of synthetic fragrance (a possible irritant, possible immunotoxicity, organ system toxicity), phenoxyethynol (potential skin/eye/lung irritant) and sodium bezoate (also possible organ toxicity). Although this product smells amazing, I would prefer if they would remove the synthetic fragrance, which would help improve its EWG scores quite a bit.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
#LiveCleanMoms #DarlingVoxBox #Contest
I love love love this baby lotion!! Not just for babies! I have extremely dry skin and this lotion took care of it!! Does NOT leave your skin greasy or sticky. Very light weight but with enough consistency at the same time. The aroma is a dream! A baby dream! I will repurchase it for sure!! All opinions are mine and received these products free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Charlotte, MI
I have a 3 month old son who has severe skin issues. He cannot use anything except Aveeno products, so I thought I would give this lotion a try on his extremely dry skin. One treatment and there was a HUGE difference! After another treatment, you could tell it was working wonders! My little one's rashes are almost completely gone and it's only day 3!!! I will be buying this lotion for a long time as it not only helps deeply moisturize, but it keeps baby smelling clean!!! The sent is amazing, and it's not too harsh on the skin... I would say that is a major win!!!

I received this product for free in my #DarlingVoxBox from #influenster for an unbiased review. Live Clean® Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Talcott, WV
I received the Live Clean baby lotion for free via Influenster's Darling Voxbox. I hadn't heard of this product before so was excited to try it out and see how it works. Well first off the smell is very nice, it's not a super strong baby smell like most but instead a lighter fresh clean baby smell. The texture is very creamy without being too thick and was easy to spread. I have been tanning so I decided to try it on myself since my skin has been dry. I noticed that my skin soaked it right up and left it moisturized. There was no oiling residue remaining instead just nice hydrated skin with a subtle clean smell. I would recommend to friend.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
I love this product! Thank you Influenster for the full size bottles for free! The smell is fantastic and stays with my baby throughout the day! It's organic and is great on his sensitive skin. The only downfall is there is not a Kroger near me to restock once this is gone. I will have to order online. It is still worth 5 stars and I will look into other products by live clean! #DarlingVoxBox #contest. All opinions are mine and received these products free from influenster for testing purposes.
Caila G.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert
This product is amazing!! I got it free in a Voxbox and am really impressed! It smells great! It is gentle for my baby's skin! It moisturizes without being oily and it spreads really well so you don't need a lot of it! My son had a dry spot on his face for a month and I was religiously putting lotion on it. I tried multiple types of lotion and nothing helped! I tried this product on him and within three days the dry spot was gone and my baby's face was smooth! I will plan on buying when my sample is out!
KAIESHA F.
KAIESHA F.
Red Oak, TX
I received this product for free from influenster in the Darling VoxBox in exchange for an honest review. I love, love these products!!! The lotion feels and smells great. It is very moisturizing, and solves many dry skin problems. Both my daughter and I have eczema, so we have to be very careful with the products that we use, due to skin sensitivities.  You can't get any better than the products being eco-friendly, and containing lavender, aloe, and chamomile as moisturizers. You definitely should try them for yourself!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
I received this product free in a VoxBox. My review is my own opinion. The lotion smells great, just like a baby, and it is thin, lightweight, and a little goes a long way. It absorbed well, and I could still smell it on my skin hours after application. I have a newer tattoo and I applied it on that as well, and it didn't burn or sting at all. If I still had a baby, I would use this in a heartbeat on him or her!
Erika R.
Erika R.
orlando florida
How awesome is this product? Is it great on baby with sensitive skin?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
Does anyone know what store you can buy this??
Latara G.
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Does this come in a larger size?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Are this good for newborns?
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Hello I'm pregnant and I'm looking for products for my baby I want to know your opinions about this products?