BY BABIES 'R' US

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises exceptional performance with natural, gentle ingredients. Caring for babies delicate skin using plant-based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth. Live Clean Baby Foaming Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes baby with a soft, rich lather. Enriched with certified organic botanicals of Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe and a convenient bath-time friendly foaming pump, this unique formula moisturizes deeply leaving babys skin soft and smooth. 98% Plant Derived, Hypoallergenic, Pediatrician Tested. see more...

Review (1)
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
This was the first Live Clean product I tried. Now, I'm in love.
Initially bought for my 3yr olds problem skin, I saw how well it worked to bring down the redness in her cheeks.
I use it myself to wash off makeup and whatever else is on me at the end of the day.
It has a fresh scent that isn't over powering.
The pump style is super convenient, I can wash a toddlers face while holding my infant in my other arm...or the 3 yr old can do it by herself (bonus)