Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingBaby Wash and Shower GelsLive Clean
Baby Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath & Wash, 10 oz Bottle

Live Clean Baby Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath & Wash, 10 oz. Bottle

Live Clean Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash is a rich lathering cleanser and bubble bath infused with natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Sleep inducing blend of Lavender, Jasmine, Vanilla and Chamomile extracts and essential oils to soothe and comfort babies' senses. Enriched with natural Coconut and Safflower Oils to keep baby's delicate skin soft and smooth. Give your baby a good night's sleep. Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth. Our Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture collection is enriched with natural Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe for babies with normal skin, while our Live Clean Baby Soothing Oatmeal Relief collection is enriched with natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Lavender and Chamomile to soothe and relieve babies with dry and sensitive skin.

Where is this sold?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Does it have a strong scent to it ?
Start your review of Live Clean Baby Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath & Wash, 10 oz. Bottle!
Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This bubble bath smells so good. I really enjoyed light, soothing scent as so did my daughter. I love the fact that it's paraben free and great on sensitive skin. It really is a great size and a good price point for this products. I used this product as a body wash as well and it left my daughter's skin feeling extra smooth and soft.
Jennifer P.
I absolutely love using this product with my daughter when it comes to bath time. It cleans her up amazingly and also smells amazing! I feel glad knowing I'm not putting all of those harmful chemicals that come in other brands on my daughter. I usually buy this off of amazon!
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I love that it’s a safe ingredient product that also does as it advertises. My hubby likes the scent and that it’s 97% plant derived. My sons have sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother them at all.
Christa H.
Homer city, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this bubble bath wash. My son has sensitive skin and it’s gentle and helps keep his skin soft. I love the fact that the majority of the product is plant based and paraben free. It also smells really good.
Jacqueline A.
Love how this smells! I was using dove night time wash but changed to this one after I finished the dove bottle and it smells so much better.
Alana R.
Arnold, MD
My daughter loves this bubble bath and it really does calm her before bed! Not to mention that it smells amazing in my condo while the bath fills up which is always nice! The only thing I would ask to be different would be the amount of bubbles it makes! Definitely could use more bubble power!!
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like the Live Clean baby products. I’m glad to see they’re becoming easier to find in the US and I like that it’s a more natural company that’s also very affordable. My only complaint is that the soap is a thin consistency.
Eddie G.
Donna, TX
This stuff is awesome! Super affordable, plant-based, and the smell is extremely gentle. I had to edit my first review, because this stuff does get really bubbly and sudsy, making bath time more fun for my toddler. I will hands-down always choose a product that's made with REAL ingredients. Thank you!
milena S.
Bartlett , IL
Purchased at: Amazon
We use this product daily for our 2yo son. It smells good (mild, not overpowering) and creates good bubbles - which Alex loves. I especially love that it's cruelty free, vegan friendly, and a much cleaner choice than most baby washes! I'm very careful to use non toxic products for my baby, and this fits the bill for the most part. We purchase time and again on Amazon at very reasonable price.
Nazia K.
76-08 glenmore ave, ozone park, ny
I do recommend this and would buy this again because none other brands smell as good as this one, we are in love with the smell wish and works great too.