Live Clean Baby Calming Bedtime Baby Lotion uploaded by Ashley R.

BY LIVE CLEAN

Live Clean Baby Calming Bedtime Baby Lotion is a silky-smooth, oil infused lotion formulated with moisturizing Coconut and Safflower Oil to hydrate, soften and protect delicate skin. with a calming blend of Lavender, Chamomile, Jasmine and Vanilla extracts and essential oils to calm, relax and comfort baby. Perfect addition to babies' nighttime routine. Live Clean Baby is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth. Our Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture collection is enriched with natural Chamomile, Lavender and Aloe for babies with normal skin, while our Live Clean Baby Soothing Oatmeal Relief collection is enriched with natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Lavender and Chamomile to soothe and relieve babies with dry and sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
By far my favorite! I use on both my 2.5 and 1 year old girls. My youngest has sensitive skin and this does not affect her and has all natural ingredients I feel good about. I love, love the scent! I just want to smell my girls all the time.
Ashley R.
London, ON
I always use this lotion for feet and tummy massages after bathing my baby with the matching soap. She is always calm and soothed afterwards. I love the light scent and the way my baby's skin looks and feels after use.
Angela M.
Kingston, Ontario
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! If you have a fussy baby around bed time this lotion will help. Smells great and helps to calm baby down
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Excellent stuff. Smells wonderful and calms baby down. Part of her nightly routine. Doesn't cause rashes at all.