Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerLive Clean
Argan Oil Conditioner, 750-Milliliter

Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, 750-Milliliter

Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, 750ml .

Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, 750ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, 750-Milliliter!
Charisma M.
new jersey
I like the way it makes my hair smell.I also love the way it helps my hair to feel. It makes it stronger from the roots.
Mercedes D.
La Grange, KY
I have dry, curly hair. This product doesn’t have as much slip as I would like. It still does a decent job at moisturizing. It’s just not the product for me. This would be better for someone with less dry hair or oily hair.
sally G.
Atlanta GA
Cleans the hair pretty well. A thicker product to put on your hair. Best for dry and oily scalp and dry ends. I would improve it by making it an anti frizz product. My only concern was if it would clean my scalp enough. I wa a bit disappointed because it didn't leave the best physical results.
Haley C.
Mississauga, ON
Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, 750-Milliliter uploaded by Haley C.
Switched to using live clean a couple months ago, I use the shampoo of this too. Smells great, makes my hair super soft and shiny and doesn’t leave an extra film on my hair either. I really like how this brand is 97-99% plant derived as well! [product:live-clean-argan-oil-conditioner,-750-milliliter]
Katelynn S.
Welland, ON
Live Clean Argan Oil Conditioner, 750-Milliliter uploaded by Katelynn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I much prefer this conditioner to the shampoo. But at the same time, I only use a little bit of it on the ends of my hair. Probably won’t purchase again. It is on the more expensive side. I do like that it is a clean product.
Sierra H.
Vancouver
This conditioner is great and definitely keeps my hair hydrated, smooth, and healthy! It doesn't specify if it's safe for coloured hair but I struggled to keep the semi-permanent dye in my hair with this shampoo and conditioner set. Besides that, it's a great product and I love it on my natural hair.
olivia R.
FANTASTIC! I LOVE argon oil, so obviously anything including it is a win for me. The conditioner smells nice and leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I recommend this brand for sure!!
sophie S.
Vancouver
Makes my hair super soft and doesn’t let the ends split. I really like how it makes my hair feel even days after using.
Van F.
Great smell. great ingredients and leaves your hair feeling moisturized and soft. Hydrates dry hair, perfect for all hair types because of the natural, plant based ingredients. Very satisfied with this conditioner
Brandi F.
Orleans, ON
I love the smoothness this leaves my hair however the smell is not the greatest. It gets annoying after a while

Looking for your answer?