BeautyHair ProductsLive Clean
Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo

Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo

by Live Clean

It’s our hardest working shampoo and conditioner! Live clean apple cider clarifying shampoo has proven to be a lifesaver again and again. For every hair type it’s the perfect weekly deep cleansing shampoo to rid your hair of the residue build-up styling pr

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Live Clean Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo!
WhatsGood C.
The smell first off is amazing if you like apples, I really like it! I have more oily hair and at first I really liked it but after using it for a few weeks I found that my hair was feeling a bit stripped of moisture and looking more oily faster than before. I finished of the bottle (I don't like to waste) but I wouldn't buy it again.
Felicity H.
Edmonton, AB
Too stripping. I found it dried out my hair, and cause it to compensate by producing more oil. I have oily hair already, and yes it’s clarifying when you wash with it, but it affected the balance. I also have brittle hair and this didn’t help that. Sorry I wanted to like it!!! Especially with the better ingredients .
Ran-Lee R.
royal york
Love it! It's fresh and removes the build up and oils from my hair. I only wash once a week and it's perfect. Leaves my hair shiny
Sabrina B.
Vancouver island
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice scent, makes my hair feel clean. I do like this brand but find my hair isn't smooth. I usually add detangler to my hair after.
Katie B.
Gatineau, QC
I love using this shampoo 2x weekly to deep clean my hair from any build up of products I have used throughout the week. It leaves my hair feeling super fresh and soft with no tangles and leaves a nice scent that’s not too over the top. It’s a bit hard to find within stores but once I do locate it I always stock up.
Kamryn H.
Nanaimo
I loveee this shampoo. I have psoriasis and most shampoos really bother my scalp. This one is a really good clarifying shampoo. It does leave a weird feeling to your hair but goes away once you put conditioner in it. It lathers really well but this is my new favourite shampoo
Rachael B.
Sarnia , ON
my hair gets greasy so fast but this one makes it last the longest! makes my hair feel light and clean and my hair dries wavier! has a nice apple scent
Shelby M.
Kingston, ON
great shampoo to get rid of build up in my hair. was recommended by my hair dresser as a cheaper way to get rid of the build up.
Amy L.
Spruce Grove
I really like this shampoo. It has a light scent that isn't overpowering or heavy. It cleanses and clears your hair but isn't harsh. I used this with the matching conditioner and it makes my hair so soft and light and clean. Worth the price 100%>
laurel S.
Mississauga, ON
my go to clarifying shampoo! curly girl friendly, and completely wipes out my build up in two washes. smells like fresh green apples, delicious! its much cheaper than other clarifying shampoos I've used for my curls and I will continue to buy it.

Looking for your answer?