Live Better Brands, LLC. Way Better Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips 5.5 oz uploaded by Brittany R.Live Better Brands, LLC. Way Better Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips 5.5 oz uploaded by Taylor N.

Live Better Brands, LLC. Way Better Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips 5.5 oz

BY LIVE BETTER BRANDS, LLC.

Way better sweet potato tortilla chips 5.5 oz see more...

• Where do you buy these? Are they more expensive than othe...1 Answers
Brianna G.
Really yummy chips that are also pretty healthy! I enjoy these with mango salsa a lot! I originally only got because they didn’t have my favorite sweet potato chips. But I found out they were really good as well. I won’t give five stars though because the bag is over half empty when you open it, which is super frustrating!
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
I typically don't like the taste of sweet potatoes, but these chips are pretty good. I tried these out because of a rebate app and have gotten them a couple of times. I like how they are lower fat then most chips and sell for a good price. There healthy and taste good.
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Just bought these and the bag is already gone! The sweet potato taste isn't strong or overwhelming but it's the perfect hint of it. They aren't too salty and have a yummy taste. I like them by themselves but I can only imagine how they'd taste with a dip or salsa!!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I'm pleasantly surprised with how mug I enjoyed these chips, considering I'm not the biggest fan of sweet potatoes. I love the texture of these chips and how they are so fresh! They go great with hummus!!
Cynthia C.
Cerritos, CA
These chips are absolutely delicious! I bought a bag out of curiosity and now they're my go to crunchy snack. Not only are they healthier than other chips, in moderation, but they taste really good and are lightly salted. Definitely recommend this snack to everyone!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I LOVE these chips. They are sweet and salty and crunchy and absolutely delicious. They're healthier than the average potato chip and not only does my husband love them, but my kids do too!
Brittany R.
It's in the name. These chips are delicious solo or with a dip. I have been pairing these with a white bean hummus and it's a very nice combo. I repurchase them practically every week.
Emily H.
As I increasingly try to become healthy, it's hard to find snacks that satisfy my cravings that are also healthy and tasty. These Sweet Potato chips are PERFECT. They're good for me AND they taste good!
Ellen J.
MEMPHIS, TN
I wish I could give these chips 10 stars. They're so bomb. Typically, when I hear a chip is made from chia and sweet potato, I gag. But these are amazing. Had them with fresh salsa and they were better than regular tortilla chips!!! Will be buying from now on.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I buy 2 bags of these every week!!! So obsessed. I use them with salsa, dip, hummus or eat alone. They are so great with amazing nutrients In them. Not bad for you at all, all natural and totally different then most products.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Where do you buy these? Are they more expensive than other chips?