BY LIV

Liv Creme Hairdressing and Conditioner conditions and adds luster to dry, brittle, abused hair. see more...

Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
Since my hair can be greasy I like this product because it doesn’t weight my hair down and it’s more of s hair and scalp conditioner. This product can be pricey and majority of the time only found in a beauty supply store.
Kalaeja F.
This product is thick and if made for thick dry hair. I use it everytime I braid hair whether it be my own or someone else's. It helps keep the hassle moisturized and manageable. Eliminating frizz. Only problem is the build up it will create but it's a wonderful product.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Don't get me wrong if your hair is super super dry this would be perfect for you but my experience as a child growing up with my mom using this I absolutely disliked this hair product. It made my hair sticky stiff greasy. I will never try this in my hair again.
Desirae B.
Cypress, TX
I've used this product since I was about 10 years old and I'm now 24, so I've used it a long time. It makes your hair super soft and manageable. It lays down edges and rids of frizz. It has a great smell too. I took off a star because it builds up on your scalp after a couple of uses.
Rolanda W.
This is a great product. non greasy conditioning creme. I use to use this to press my hair and keep it in my stash of products.
Kalaeja F.
Wouldn't this cause frizz if used to press hair?