BY LITTMANN

Ideal Use For Physical Assessment And Diagnosis Applications Single-Sided Tunable Diaphragm High Performance Single Lumen Tubing, Nonchill Rim And Patented Littmann&Reg; Soft-Sealing Ear Tips Includes: 2 Headsets Littmann&Reg; Model #2139 40&Quot; Length 3-Year Littmann&Reg; Warranty Latex Free see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ava C.
Ava C.
Parsons, WV
The only thing I don't like about any stethoscope is how hard the ear pieces are. They always make my ears sore and hurt. I wish they would make them softer. Other then that they're great.
Alecia M.
Alecia M.
Cincinnati, OH
This brand and stethoscope is super helpful and highly regarded in the healthcare field!! Definitely a great stethoscope for students and professionals.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
We used these in nursing school to test over blood pressures. They were really helpful and accurate. I now use a Littman in my nursing profession.
Camryn T.
Camryn T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this on both as a student and as an instructor. We have had better luck with the Littmann compared to other brands. The ear pieces are just slightly uncomfortable if you wear it for a long time.
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Worked as a medical assistant and everyone (doctors & nurses) owned these. They seem to be the go to brand for stethoscopes!
Monique w.
Monique w.
Oceanside, CA
When I was in nursing school and we were being tested on taking BPs this is what the instructors used. This brand is an awesome brand all my stethoscopes I have are littmans! Very durable and made out of great none cheap materials. Very clear sound.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
My brother loves it and uses it frequently. I love that its a genuine teaching tool. we've found a lot that
t look "real" but are toys
ANDREA R.