BY LITTMANN

3M&Trade; Littmann&Reg; Master Cardiology Stethoscope Features Tunable Diaphragm Allows The User To Conveniently Alternate Between The Low- And High-Frequency Sounds Without Turning Over The Chestpiece Handcrafted Solid Stainless Steel Chestpiece Dual-Lumen Design Eliminates Tube Noise Artifact From Two Tubes Rubbing Together Portable Convenience Of A Single-Sided Chestpiece Comfortably Angled, Anatomically Correct Headset 3M&Trade; Littmann&Reg; Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips Provide An Excellent Acoustic Seal And Comfortable Fit Latex-Free Specifications Application - Cardiology/High Performance Chestpiece Finish - Polished Stainless Steel Chestpiece Technology - Single Sided Chestpiece Weight - 90 Gram Diaphragm Diameter - 1.75 Inch Diaphrahm Material - Epoxy/Fiberglass Diaphragm Type - Tunable Diaphragm Eartip Type - Soft Sealing Length - 22 Inch Click Here For Product Specifications And Comparison Chart see more...

• How Much are these bad boys? I'm a nurse in the market for a new st...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mikaila O.
Mikaila O.
Collegedale, TN
I'm almost done with nursing school and this brand of stethoscope has helped me so much! It's met my expectations and more, I can hear everything clearly. I've heard from my peers who use different brands and their stethoscopes didn't last more than 6 months, I've had mine for 2 years and still is perfect condition!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Littmann makes the best stethoscope. Once you buy one you won't have to buy another forever!! They have a wide range of quality as well,but even the cheapest is better than any other brands most expensive.
Donna K.
Donna K.
I have used this since my 2nd semester in nursing school and love it. I have some slight hearing issues and the Littman gave me the best results for clarity when using it. Definitely recommend it!
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Odessa, FL
The perfect stethoscope for nurses. The tone is clear and sharp. I like the way the company makes special pediatric sizes for smaller patients. An RN since 1981, I highly recommend this brand.
natalie g.
natalie g.
Belton, TX
They are helpful fr doctors but I don't like how cold they are when there placed on you and my son grabs it when the doctor checks him it cute.
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
I have a pair of these they come in handy for a lot of things. They work great.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Kewaskum, Wi
Great stethoscope! I've had 3 different Littmann's over the years, starting with a basic model and now I own this Master Cardiology. This one, by far, has the best audibility in my opinion. The only thing that took some getting use to was the wider tubing. I tend to wear my stethoscopes around my neck, and this one was wider and shorter than other Littmann's. Loved it none the less though.
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Trenton, NJ
Just
Purchase my first Litthman stethoscope online. It's better than the no name brand they gave me in nursing school. Mine is such great quality I love it and hope it lasts forever. I love that it comes in so many different colors.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Absolutely wonderful stethoscope. It is very expensive & if you aren't a cardiologist you really don't need something this intense. During my cardiology elective for medical school my physician let me try his & it is amazing, but unnecessary unless you are dx faint murmurs.
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stethoscope is a little expensive but it's worth it, it's a really good quality product, effective and lightweight, much better than other alternatives out there, I totally recommend it!
Mehak S.
Mehak S.
How Much are these bad boys? I'm a nurse in the market for a new stethoscope and are they any better than the regular littmanns?