BY LITTMANN

3M™ Littmann® Lightweight Ii S.E. Features A Chestpiece Designed For Ease Of Use Around Blood Pressure Cuffs And Body Contours Tunable Diaphragm Conveniently Alters Between Low And High Frequency Sounds Without The Need To Turn Over The Chestpiece Includes A Single-Tube Design Available In Mutiple Colors With Rimmed Nonchill Diaphragm And Bell Anatomically Correct Headset With Firm Eartips Latex-Free see more...

• Would you recommend this for a nursing student?2 Answers
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My momma bought this for me when I first started Nursing school and I love it! You can hear so well through it and it is so lightweight to carry with you. Definitely the best brand, as well.
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
I never thought I'd be in love with a stethoscope . Since I started nursing school a month ago, I had had had to buy this one! You can hear everything and anything! I bought the lightweight one so that it doesn't become heavy on my shoulders when we start going to the hospital. I love it so much ! Def worth the buy
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite stethoscope brand! This is the one I use and it sounds very clear. It is light weight and easy to store. Very durable. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I used the this stethoscope when I was a nursing student. It was expensive but lasts for years before having to replace it.
Perla R.
Edinburg, TX
You can wear it comfortably around your neck and it's a very durable stethoscope. It is worth your money.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I still believe littmann is one of the best. I used this while I was in dental school and still do to this day. Reliable, works well and great quality.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is the stethoscope I use and it was the first one I ever got when I started nursing school. It's the best one I've ever used, it's comfortable, it hasn't broken, and it's reliable. It works well and I love it.
Shelby F.
Kokomo, IN
Would you recommend this for a nursing student?