Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Adult Stethoscope uploaded by Ciara C.

BY LITTMANN

Chestpiece Designed to Fit Around Blood Pressure Cuffs & Body Contours. Includes: a single-tube design with rimmed nonchill, tunable diaphragm & bell. Anatomically correct headset with firm eartips. Length: 28". 2-Year Littmann warranty Littman #2450. see more...

Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Only stethoscope I'll use, because of the light weight and effectiveness. It works just as good as any other good brand stethoscope. I love Littman stethoscopes and compared to other models, this one is my favorite! I purchased it on Amazon from someone selling it brand new in the box for $60. What a deal!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this stethoscope !!! You can really hear everything so much better; from your lung sounds to your heart sounds! It's truly amazing! Everyone always wants to try it out when they see me around the unit! This is a great stethoscope for any nursing or med-school student! It's really much cheaper than the other styles that Littman has to offer. Totally recommend and will continue to purchase from this high end brand.
Shawnta C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this during Nursing School and now as a new nurse. I love the color selection and how lightweight it is around my neck. I highly recommend for a "young" nurse.
Maggie Z.
York
Littmann makes the best stethoscopes, hands down. I've had this stethoscope for almost two years, and it's stayed in great shape since then.
Rebekah B.
I bought this stethoscope for clinical at school. I really like it! It's light compared to the other stethoscopes, comes in a couple different colors, and has a bell and diaphragm side.
I hear heart and breath sounds very well without any problems
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
This is the stethoscope I use and depend on. I feel like I can auscultate so much easier because the quality of the stethoscope is phenomenal. I recommend this brand, the price isn't too overly expensive either.
Katherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My parents bought me the seafoam green stethoscope for Christmas. I had wanted it ever since I started nursing school. Now that I have graduated, I will get to carry this amazing stethoscope to work everyday. This is literally one of the best stethoscopes that I have ever used. It is so easy to hear out of it, and it is super lightweight.
Christie J.
Paducah, KY
I purchased this stethoscope hoping it would be better but it wasn't. I cannot return it because I continued to use it due to the fact that I had vertigo (fluid in my ears). After this, I still had problems. The ear pieces are soft and act more like ear plugs. They are not interchangleable. They do not have hard pieces.