BY LITTMANN

The classic II Pediatric and Infant stethoscopes feature the patented floating diaphragm technology.  All models feature single-lumen tubing, nonchill rim, patented Littmann soft-sealing eartips and three-year warranty. Classic II Pediatric and Infant style stethoscopes are optimally sized to facilitate sound sources in smaller patients.  Length: 28".  Latex-Free. see more...

Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This was the stethoscope that was recommended when i began clinical rotations in medical school. I thought I'd be fun and get myself the Breast Cancer Awareness pink color. Biggest mistake ever. I would say any light colored steth will become stained either with pen ink or dirt. I've tried to remove the stains with bleach, lysol, alcohol, nail polish remover, but nothing has worked. Besides that physical flaw, I really do believe that this steth is very average. you're able to auscultate breath sounds fine, but when it comes to being able to identify abnormal low pitched heart sounds, it's really not that great at all. I would say INVEST in a Cardiology iii from the get go in a dark color, so it lasts you a very long time.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I am a Certified Medical Assistant in a very busy physician's office, it is very important that I have a good quality stethoscope. I bought mine offline for a reasonable price, I was able to get the color I want, the finish I wanted and I was also able to get it engraved with my name. I love being able to have style and function. It is a great piece of equipment to have and I would definitely buy another one.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
I have this exact stethoscope and it works great! I've had it for three years and I'm working as an RT. it does its job. I will always purchase littman!
Sarah M.
I have this stethoscope in Navy and it has lasted me years. The navy color is good because you can't see any stains. I bought it off a nursing website for $65. I am able to hear breath sounds well with this stethoscope. I am a recovery room nurse and this stethoscope fits all my general needs. For the price it was a great buy.
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
I have the peach colored Littmann Classic II Stethoscope and I really loved it at first, but it is lightly colored and has so easily become dirty and tinted grey. I cannot get it clean so I am very disappointed. Littman is well known and makes quality stethoscopes however there are times when I feel like I cannot hear well from them and have considered branching out to other brands.
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
This stethoscope is worth the money when it comes to quality. Sounds are incredibly clear when auscultating compared to the cheaper models that we have at my nursing school. In my opinion I would rather spend a bit more to have a quality product that will last me over 10 years than have to spend more on throw away stethoscopes that I can't hear out of.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
This stethoscope is absolutely worth the money. I have been in healthcare for four years now and I have been through numerous crappy amazon purchase. I received my first littman as a Christmas present and I will never settle again for anything less. All sounds are clear and easy to hear. It is sturdy and lasts forever. And finally it is cute and customizable for any health care professional.
Stephanie B.
San Jose, CA
I really like my stethoscope. I use it at a veterinary practice to listen to our patients prior and during surgery. I never have a problem hearing the heart & lungs. This is definitely worth the price.
Stephanie G.
I am a nurse and have had this particular model since college (roughly 5 years total) and I still love it. Have it in a shimmery aqua color & I still get compliments on it to this day
Katie W.
Morgantown, WV
I love This stethoscope! It was recommended to me for nursing school and I've used it the past two years. Very durable, gives clear sounds for pediatric and adult patients!