BY LITTMANN

3M™ Littmann® Cardiology Iii Stethoscope Features Two Tunable Diaphragms (Adult And Pediatric) For Listening To Both Low And High Frequency Sounds Two-Tubes-In-One Design Helps Eliminate Tube Rubbing Noise The Pediatric Side Of The Chestpiece Easily Converts To A Traditional Bell By Simply Replacing The Diaphragm With The Nonchill Bell Sleeve Included With Each Stethoscope Offers A Solid Stainless Steel Chestpiece, Nonchill Rims, And An Adjustable Doubleleaf Binaural Spring 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips Provide An Excellent Acoustic Seal And Comfortable Fit Latex-Free Specifications Application - Cardiology/High Performance Chestpiece Finish - Machined Stainless Steel Chestpiece Technology - Double Sided Chestpiece Weight - 85 Gram Diaphragm Diameter - 1.7 Inch Diaphrahm Material - Epoxy/Fiberglass Diaphragm Type - Two Tunable Diaphragm Eartip Type - Soft Sealing Length - 27 Inch Click Here For Product Specifications And Comparison Chart see more...

• A few people i know like the II better than this one. Tho...1 Answers
  • If I already have a Littmann Cardiology II, is it worth i...3 Answers
  • What is this stethoscope used for? Is there a specific re...6 Answers
Quinn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My sister is a CNA and loves this stethoscope and says it looks so professional and well made. She’s had hers for awhile now and it still looks brand new. It’s more in price than some but the quality is there
Gina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My wonderful fiance surprised me with this stethoscope during the past holiday season, and it is quite the upgrade from the last stethoscope he was so kind as to gift me. When used properly (not listening over clothes, etc.) heart, lung, bowel sounds and more are very easily heard using this stethoscope. It is never due to poor quality or listening capabilities if I have difficulty identifying a sound heard. I highly recommend this stethoscope, especially for my fellow critical care nurses!
Carlos P.
The best of the best. If you wanna invest a little extra for a quality tool thats gonna last you forever with impressive quiality they are the ones to look for. They are going to be with you since premed to residency and will never dissapoint you. Great for apprentice and residents.
Jessica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I want this! You know how doctors are always stealing nurses stethoscopes? Well my most recent resident had this so I took it for a spin throughout my shift. I like my litmann lightweight but this was stellar.
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
I know that the price tag might seem scary when it comes to stethoscopes but trust me that this is an investment. I am a nursing student that has tried a few other 'cheap' or 'off' brands that have just not cut it. When you buy a cheap stethoscope, a lot of the time it will be super hard to get a good blood pressure reading or the sounds will sound very muffled. Not with the Cardiology III. Everything is very clear even over a loud ambulance rig or in loud sim. labs. Some of our nursing instructors have said that they have had their littmann for 20+ years. So even though the price is high, in the end you will be saving time, money, and even lives when you use the Littmann Cardiology III.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My #numberone tool for work! I would never buy another stethoscope. I work as a Respiratory Therapist so I spend most of my day "listening". I hate how a low quality stethoscopes can either given you diminished breath sounds or imaginary crackles just from skin contact. From listening to confirm airway to assessing patient respiratory status- I am 100% confident in my Card III.

I like that you get a warranty and the company will retube your stethoscope. Dr constantly ask to borrow mine to get "second" listen. The length is average, slightly heavy, but the sound makes up for this.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried both the cardiology III and the classic II S.E. and i have to say there is a huge difference in the quality of sound with this model. I am able to pick up both heart and lung abnormalities with ease. The sounds are clear and less muffled with this steth as compared to the classic II. It's worth the extra money without a doubt.
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
Awesome!! I've had other brands and they don't compare! Very effective but will spoil you! I can't use anything else :( and mine has been lost. I buy mine online and am currently saving to buy another since they are somewhat pricey and I hate to buy another and find mine in like my friend's car or something but it's so amazing I'm getting sick of not having it by my side and ready for another!
Jenniffer J.
I am a graduated Doctor from Dominican Republic and i saw many people using this stethoscope before i bought it. I decided to do it because of the great reviews and because i was rotating in Cardio. For me it was great, you can actually listen to arritmias for example much clearer.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
Such a trusted brand by many nurses like myself and doctors! You no longer have to second guess what you are hearing or trying to make out certain sounds. It is expensive but it is worth the price and will last a long time if take care of it.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
What is this stethoscope used for? Is there a specific reason why it is called the cardiology 3?
Samantha S.
Mechanicville , NY
I want this so bad! How is sound compared to the classic Litman?
Jessica S.
Asheville, NC
If I already have a Littmann Cardiology II, is it worth investing in the III?
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A few people i know like the II better than this one. Thoughts?

Walmart