BY LITTMANN

2 Tunable Diaphragms. "2-tubes-in-1 design" helps eliminate tube rubbing noise. Pediatric side of the chestpiece easily converts to a traditional bell by replacing the diaphragm with the nonchill bell sleeve. Length: 27". 5-Year Littmann warranty Littman #3128. see more...

Crystal N.
Big Spring
Love my Littmann III! I work as a nurse on a busy med-surg floor that gets adults and pediatrics. Purchased from Amazon Prime. This stethoscope has great sound and I never have trouble auscultating adults or babies. Comes with extra ear pieces. Totally worth the price!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Omggg the best of the best I’m telling you. The quality is amazing and it will last you for years. Make sure you don’t leave it in your car in the cold because the tubing will crack but other then that it’s just an amazing product. You can heart a fly fart with this thing hahaha
Holli M.
nitro
I love this stethoscope! I started using this stethoscope after I graduated nurse practitioner school. I can hear heart murmurs without difficulty using this product. I would buy this stethoscope again.
Nancy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first stethoscope I've ever bought. It is pretty good but it does twist a lot and I'm having to pull it straight constantly. Imagine the cord on a land line phone. Also, when I have to keep it around my neck, it is tight and causes pain. That part is very inconvenient because I do stress tests that require consistent blood pressuring monitoring.
Jennifer K.
Kaneohe, HI
I got this stethoscope in black and gold after graduating from vet tech school. I love that I looks really nice and works very well! I've tried other brands before and nothing beats the Littmann stethescopes. If you're looking for a good quality stethoscope that will last you for years, this is the one for you.
Sabrina J.
I love my Littman Cardio III! I have a pink one and have had it for two years, you can hear perfectly clear when you use on an adult or a pediatric patient. It is definitely my favorite and if I ever need to buy a new stethoscope I would buy another Littman.
Brandy P.
I have always relied on littmann to design the best stethoscopes. I've been using my cardiology III for 5 years now. It is light weight when placed around your neck. The tones are clear and the soft ear pieces prevent a lot of background noise. I like how you can change sides and have a pediatric side as well. As a primary care provider I feel littmann cardiology III satisfies all the requirements I have for my stethoscope.
Morgan P.
I love this stethoscope! It's very easy to use. I used it during nursing school to more accurately learn about the heart and lung sounds I was hearing. Swapping from adult to pediatric sides is super easy and very convenient. It's the best stethoscope I've ever used.
Jayde F.
Meridian, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great stethoscope! When i was in college for medical assisting i had to get one. I went through several, none seemed to work the way i wanted until this one. It works amazing and is exactly what i need
Kirstin E.
I love this stethoscope! I've been using mine for a little over a year and haven't had a problem. The sounds are clear and I love that I'm able to use it on both my adult and infant patients.
Melissa A.
Is this good? What makes this brand better than the other ones?
Lily Z.
How does the cardio III compare to the classic II?
Maggie V.
Has anyone else's tubing faded or changed color with cleaning? Will Littman actually replace damaged tubing?