littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
Conyers, GA
Great toys. I have had some issues with shipping but other than that it's great to get for the little ones
Nice quality toys, lost of selections, awesome toys to choose from, kids love them and always have a blast.
Haven't quite tried this yet but heard the ride Kool probably will try soon as a gift for my little sister
Orlando, FL
Love this company love buying for my nephew and he's always so happy when gifted anytging from this brand.
Pine Bluff, AR
They have alot things to choose from that's what I really like about it and my kids really love it as well
Super easy to use. Kids love it! definitely a new direction to toys. Not to expensive compared to others!
Cape Coral , FL
Love littlebits! Keeps my toddler entertained for a long time! It’s a bit pricey, but worth so worth it!
muscatine
Love this company! Make a lot of perfect products for my baby and she loves them. Makes great gifts also.
Lagrange, GA
I don’t know much about this product I know that is a little toy kit that has electricity come out of it
My little sister loves the toys she recieves. Variety of thing to choose from everything is organized (: