littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
Corona , CA
My daughter loves their products! And I really enjoy their affordability. I can usually find them in many of the stores I already shop at.
New City
Not sure how I feel about it. Haven’t used it yet. Affordable though and very interesting. Excited to work more and explore other products
Orlando , FL
My daughter is two years old and she loves electronics! Can't keep her away from my phone so little bits products are way more fun for her!
Gloucester Cy, NJ
My son loves these electronic toys and I think they are great because they trigger him to use his brain and he has become a master at them.
Collierville, TN
Little Bits toys are educational as well as fun. Time engaged is valuable for learning and actively participating in the learning process.
Everson, WA
My 8 year old loves these he s had a blast putting them together plus they make him work and think hard about how they work and go together
Dallas Center , IA
Fun! What a cool way to learn! I almost feel like I'm tricking my kid into learning. She had fun and is learning at the same time...shhhh!
Lufkin , TX
This is a wonderful activity for your child to get involved in learning all about how electrify works! Fun activity to do with your child!!
São José, Sc
Amei, me auxiliou nas tarefas diárias e me proporcionou mais tempo para aproveitar minha família. Recomendado para todas as idades e etnias
Denver, CO
Very cool products that my students love! A great toy to get their minds rolling and into an entire world full of new ideas and creativity!