littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
Connellsville, PA
Awesome company,gives a creative outlet and toy opinions that are different from the current market. I wish I had this when I was a kid.
I love posting about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and some of the great resources, products, and software that we can use to better prepare the next generation of little techies.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Pasadena, TX
Great way to stay entertained. Very fun! It's always fun putting it together, I love it. My kids enjoy this very much! I recommend it!
My kids love it...it is really good so I can take some time for myself and my husband can play with them...super duper loving it
pretty high prices and the products seem to break pretty easily plus it seems you have to buy add one which again becomes pricey
Campbellsvlle, KY
Awesome products! My kids love them! My favorite are the plush toys because they are so soft. I ordered it online and it came in within that week so shipping was super quick. I recommend these products to everyone!
Corona, CA
To be honest I only bought these as gifts.y kids are still a little too young. There have been no complaints though. All of the kids I have bought them for love them.
Amarillo
Really fun idea. My kids love to play with these and create new things. Great idea for kids of many ages. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has children with a scientific mind or who loves to build and create things.
Spokane
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth