littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
North Bay
I have had the pleasure of testing a little bits kit, it was a fun experience, and even as an adult I found I was learning a lot. This type of hands on experience is exactly what kids need to learn properly. This is a more expensive product, but the pieces can be reused multiple times to make many different creations. I believe it is worth the investment.
We have tried a lot of little bi littleBits ts product's and my lo's love them. They love all that stem learning hands on products. So I'm very excited that I just got my son the ironman hand for Christmas this year. If it's anything like the rest of the products it will be a hit.
Cambridge
Amazing product and fast delivery. My kids loved every product and it is very affordable. Would recommend to all friends and family. I wouldnt change a thing and it met all expectations
Little Bits is a great company that offers electronic modules for your children to learn how to build their own projects from scratch strait from starting g with electronic circuits, but safely. They each come with their own different kits including a motor, modules, with a pulse to change the speed, circuit boards& a screwdriver that works with the kit itself(depending on the kit you buy some come with much more.) They keep the connectors safe by magnetic hookups so that there is no way your child can hook them up backwards or wrong in any shape form or fashion. They include different extensions to add unique things to each kit and it's even safe enough to use with your preschool aged children who are into robotics. They are a bit on the expensive side for some people but well worth the safety of your children.
St. Catharines , ON
We've been having fun with our littleBits set. It's a range of modular electronics components that kids and designers can use to build fun projects with lights, motors, sounds and other fun effects. We really like it but it's important to understand what it is and isn't before deciding whether to buy a set.

There are a few different sets you can buy and you can buy components individually if you have a particular project in mind or want to add to a set.

Definitely worth a try.

Definitely worth a try.

I purchased one of the littleBits kits for my 7-year-old cousin a few months ago, and she absolutely loved them.  They were easy to use and disassemble, and although I was initially skeptical about the price, they turned out to be worth it. I would definitely recommend this to parents as it is excellent for building STEM skills at a young age.
Port aux Basques
Ok product very hard to use would not buy again . A little pricey as well. Not sure what other products are like there to compare it to. Seems to be expensive for the toy itsslf. Order online shipping was quick would not buy again
Toronto, ON
Great brand, well worth your money. You have a lot of choices to pick from. The toys are affordable. I gave my. Niece a little toy rattle to play with and she can't let go of it ! I would recommend it to other parents.
Spirit river, AB
My kiddos love this stuff. They seemed quite pleased with it that's for sure. Definitely met their expectations and so that means it met my expectations lol they certainly did enjoy it. Will definitely buy again.
Calabogie, ONT
Great activity for boys with an eye for the way things work. They get to create circuits and various other electronics. Fun and unique for kids to play with and it went above my expectations.