littleBits

by Littlebits

#19 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
orlando
I love it ! All the toys are age appropriate and they are very nice , prices are affordable shipping and packaging was great! I was very satisfied. I'll be ordering again very soon for my lil sisters graduation!
Smithville, TN
I love this company and so does my son. Most of the toys are affordable and they are all great quality. This is a great company and we buy the things online. I have bought many things and recommend it to other parents.
Monroe, LA
These are super cool! They are not only fun but promote learning! They are easy enough for a child to enjoy but also hard enough to get them thinking! I think these are a great toy for kids rather than video games and such
Sioux Falls, SD
I purchased several of the littlebits base kits for my little sisters! I love watching them figure out they have to have power,then an affect, then a green module that will do something. The instruction booklet is very clear and colorful. I really like that they hook together magnetically and will only fit one way. I introduced these to my cousins and babysitting kids over Christmas also. They were fascinated (as were a number of the parents).
Lancaster, CA
love this product, my little nephew was super excited to make this and he's getting to the 3-4 stages where he knows little pieces are not to be eaten and it was super kid friendly! loved being able to help him with it. i'd buy another one some time soon!
This is an amazing gift for babies and toddlers, because LittleBits is an option to make your baby move and having fun. It is a way to your baby watch and have a reaction about something around them. I like this toy!
Orange Park, FL
This is a type of toys that every child will enjoy. Invention is a matter not only for creating, is for cognitive develop. And I as PhD Clinical Psichology, this is the toys that we gifted, specially for our nephew. I always buy the latest one. I Higly Recommend.
San Jose , CA
I love little bits. There kits are amazing and great for kids. Their items are great quality and very affordable. I would definitely recommend little bits. I would definitely shop here again. Love it so much!
Las Vegas, NV
I bought some of these items for my little brothers who are creative and seem to love it. although considering small pieces I would give the toys to anyone below about 8 years old. even then, watch your kids!!
Albemarle, NC
Great people with a lot of great toys -- reeeaaallly over priced. Not a fan of the expensive things. Wish it was more for a single parent's budget. Oh well. Probably won't buy and won't recommend to anyone else