littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
A big store with many toys to choose from. The kidd love little bite, the toys keep them ovcupied for hours. The prices are very expensive though, I would recommend lowering them a little. Overall, great store!
Toronto, ON
Products are great. They are highly customizable and easy to play with. You can have a lot of fun and creativity with them. The price is decent. Kinda expensive, but because of the variety and the imagination that kids can have with it, it's worth the money. My little cousin really like it.
Welland , ON
Really cool concept my son loves it. Keeps him busy for a while. It's one of his favourite things to do. He got it from his grandmother and it's amazing. Keeps his brain going like no other. Very stimulating.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Ordered my little boy some toys from the little bits website, my boy loves them and wouldnt put it down, I thought he would be too young for him but he was fine with them, I would recommend to other parents
Bienfait , SK
My daughter loves little bit electronics. She enjoys experimenting and I love watching her little brain find ways to make things work. We love giving little bit electronics as birthday as Christmas gifts!
Comprei para minha prima de natal, ela amou e eu também. Como eu digo sou uma criançola e sempre compro brinquedos pra mim e para meus pequeninos parentes. E eu comprei na littleBits por indicações fui testar e então aprovei. Agora quero comprar várias vezes na littleBits.
Calgary, AB
Fun and educational. Easy to teach child how to use these. Affordable and reasonable prices. Children love to play with these. Ordered online and shipped fast. Definitely would recommend and buy again.
Peterborough, ON
good store. ordered for my nieces and came pretty quick. product is good, sizing fits accidentally. would recommend to anyone really. prizes can be pretty steep. i would buy again though most likely.
London
good products for children overall, definitely believe they're worth the money, they met my expectations of their products and definitely recommend to anyone with a young child would 100% repurchase.
Nice toys. good quality. Child enjoyed the toy very much! Very affordable! I would suggest little bits to other parents or people looking for gifts for younger children. I would definitely invest in this product again!