littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
Wichita
The items I had received were broken and did not work once so ever. I had called customer service with no available answers as to why or if they were going to replace.
LitleBits te permite crear proyectos interactivos sin que tengas conocimientos de ningenieria o programacion , es una herramienta ideal para niños o para personas que que van iniciando en el mundo de la electronica!!
Muscatine, IA
Great items for ur cyild. My only complaint is my son didn't prefer it over other company's . I will still give it another try for my daughter when she's older tho
Columbus
Little bits is the building blocks of our children's future! They are hours of fun, and help my little one learn to think outside of the box while having a blast!
Great product. Kind of hard to find at most stores. I would pay attention to the age range you purchase it for because it comes in a lot of pieces. Older kids enjoy the challenges and enjoy the product so try it out and see what your kids like!
Hopkinsville, KY
I was highly impressed. I will definitely recommend to others! I will definitely be buying this again and would love others to have a great experience like I did.
Produto interessante e interage bastante quem sabe mexer com esse produto, eu particularmente não consegui, mas meu namorado adorou, e achou um excelente produto
Gainesville, GA
My kids loved there toys. She enjoyed playing for hours. ALso she played well with her lol brother anything that will get them to play together it always a plus.
Conroe, TX
These products let my littles maximize their creativity in a fun and relatively mess free way! I highly recommend for those looking for an easy to get product that allows your kiddos to use their imaginations.
Hilliard, OH
I don't know how this went. I just bought if for my nephew so I mean o guess he liked it but he's 2 and can't talk so how am I supposed to know. Do I seem like a know what my nephew likes? No, no is the answer