littleBits

by Littlebits

#19 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
They are so cute. My nephew loves it he can't put in down. I glad I stumbled upon the website. He loves it.
Great So great great great Great So great great great Great So great great great Great So great great great
Lithia Springs, GA
Bought this product for my niece as a Christmas present. It was made very well. It's colorful and adorable!
Conyers, GA
Great toys. I have had some issues with shipping but other than that it's great to get for the little ones
Nice quality toys, lost of selections, awesome toys to choose from, kids love them and always have a blast.
Haven't quite tried this yet but heard the ride Kool probably will try soon as a gift for my little sister
muy bueno para los niños del hogar de alta calidad ,suelen soportar mucho y tener un buen precio al publico
Orlando, FL
Love this company love buying for my nephew and he's always so happy when gifted anytging from this brand.
Pine Bluff, AR
They have alot things to choose from that's what I really like about it and my kids really love it as well
buenas noches me parece muy util esta aplicacion para niños y bebes ya que como mujeres rimerizas esta bien