littleBits

by Littlebits

#19 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
It helps you become inventive and practice innovation. It's great for kids and allows them to explore something hands on. It's very easy to use. My nephew loves it and finds it engaging. I would buy it again.
I actually have never used this product. I have heard of it and been interested in the product but have not purchased the piece. I plan to once my son is older so that he can learn to focus and be entertained while learning.
Lake City, FL
I t s o k a y . i w o u l d n ' t g i v e i t m o r e t h a n t h r e e s t a r s . i m e a n ,,, i f y o u e n j o y m e d i o c a r e p r o d u c t s t h i s i s t h e t h i n g f o r y o u
Great toy. My kid loves it. It teaches him great fine motor skills and while he's doing something he loves to do. I love these toys and will be buying more in the future! Learning through play is important
I don't really know how I feel about this but it's okay maybe not the best thing you've ever heard of but still it's still very nice and fun, don't get me wrong I love it but some things are kind of iffy?
I think this is a great product to by your child if they are very intrested in creating. It gets their mind going and pushes their creativity. I would highly recomend this for you parents with brainy kids.
I love these electronics.Even though once I bought it and it lagged, and froze. but for me I'm not rich but it was affordable.It did meet my expectations bc it was kid friendly.I would recommend it to all parents.
Las Vegas, NV
Little Bits is a great way to get what you want without having it messed up! It took a little time but it was definitely worth it! Thank you so much littleBits!!!
North Mankato, MN
Just started playing with this brand but my goddaughter won't hunger it till her birthday. I am still messing around with it but I'm sure she is going to just love it. Will review again when she has played with them for herself
N. Bloomfield , OH
This kit gives novice tinkerers and professional prototypers an intro into programming. You can now create and code your own inventions without breadboarding, soldering, or wiring (unless you want to!).