littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
Clyde, OH
Littlebits is a great way to get your brain started! Matching up the little pieces can be a challenging! My child loves it! I would say if your like to play with small things, then its worth the money! I would totally recommend this if anyone who has a big family!
Franklin, WI
I love the brand. I would not choose anything else! Thank you for having an awesome product! I think that the prices are awesome! I do not have children but who ever I buy them for, the children love it. I would recommend to other parents! Great for children!
Este producto probará las habilidades de los inventores jóvenes y les enseñará sobre algunos de los inventos. Cómo cualquier persona podría crearlos. Yo diría que es seguro. Te hará pensar y aprender más de lo que jamás tuviste antes de comprarlo. Es una gran actividad y desafío.
Shrewsbury, MA
We love this for beginning to program; it has the coolest options for what to do and what to make. If you're interested in STEM but don't want to do a whole lot of thinking this is supreme. We'll never build anything else ever again, seriously. Scout's honor.
Whittier, CA
I'm very impressed my oldest builds a lot of stuff with this product. I like the begin to explore and create lots of things on their own. I will recommend it for other parents for their kids for any projects at school or even to have at home and get creative.
Pretty good! My little sister loves there toys. Can get expensive but worth it if you get the right products. If your kid wants it, and it's in your price range, I'd recommend. Pretty durable I'd say.
Newport, AR
its a really good company, my kids love there toys but the orice is a little to high for my taste. it was a really good product but the price i just couldnt get over. iy just kinds didnt reach those expectations, i more then likey will buy again if my kids ask
Brownsville, TX
I had never hear of these before until I found them online. It is kind of complicated for younger kids but older kids can pick up on it easily. My son is still a little to young for it but I plan to give it to him on his birthday. I would definitely buy it again.
Waterloo
So amazing absolutely adore this company! My daughter loves the products that we purchase from this company so much! She also loves to say the same, especially since at really close to her nickname. It feels like it's actually made for her. I recommend it to all!
Florence, SC
Never used this product before so don't know why influenster put it in my "snaps" and will not let me make another choice or skip to reviewing something I have used. Sorry if my rating is causing the total rating to go down and your a customer who us inquiring about this item.