littleBits

by Littlebits

#20 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
My daughter loves these toys. I never have to worry if something might go wrong so she might get hurt. They always make sure it is 110%
Milford, CT
great brand with high quality products. I am never disappointed. We have buckets of littleBits toys and love adding to the collection.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Little bits is the latest in children's toys. It is so much better than any other product you could get. It's both fun and educational
It is specially for kids. I play with my host kids that have 3 and 5 years. It is so fun and we have a good afternoon playing with this
Wausau
This is a great way to start out your children with and to get them functioning on a higher level. I highly recommend for any parent.
Puyallup, WA
Ehh, don’t really care for this brand. There’s better stuff out there imo. My kids played with it for a few days and forgot about it
Lexington, IN
Definitely not a fan, But just because I didnt like it Does not mean someone else wouldn't mind it it's nothing like other products!
Interesting product! Very creative, littles did a very amazing job ! My sister enjoys it very much. I always see her playing with it.
i havent bought any products from here but theyre wasnt much options and i had to choice one. this one i was most familar with.
Enterprise, AL
Not for my children wasnt entertaining them at all was very disapointed in this product as a whole will never try by this brand again