Littlebits little Bits Base Kit

by Littlebits

#18 in Toys

little Bits Base Kit The little Bits library is the easiest electronic construction kit around! Conceived of at the MIT Media Lab, little Bits makes electronic modules with specific functions such as lights, motion and sound. Simply snap them together with magnets to use them for prototyping, learning, and fun. little Bits has won over 20 toy awards on its path to demystify electronics and spark the world's next generation of inventors! Make circuits in seconds with the little Bits Base Kit - no soldering, programming or wiring required. This collection includes 10 color-coded modules that can make over 150,000 circuit combinations. Control a car through light with the DC motor and light sensor, or scare your friends with a hidden button and a buzzer. Curious minds are guaranteed to be engaged for hours.

Dear influenster, my name is aya and i am a moroccan girl i have this famous page and i have more than 9,5 followers and i want to make a review about your products
One of the products here is littlebits I was wondering exactly what they are... the website made me choose it.
Start your review of Littlebits little Bits Base Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Great educational toy for kids to learn the basics of circuits in a fun way. My 4 year old kid love it and build his own by himself. The price is ok, not affordable but worth the penny. I dont think i would buy it again
Knoxville, TN
This is a STEM product for the little ones although it is heavily priced it is a great way to introduce your kids in the technology field it really helps brighten their horizon on careers and dreams they might have. I would only recommend this to parents who know there kids will enjoy it due to the price.
My little sister loves this! She used it at school in a gifted and talented program so we got her a set of her own. She ply with it a lot and it is a lot better for her to play with this instead of games on her iPad.
Mckeesport, PA
I bought this for my brother's child for Christmas he loved it, but never really plays with it anymore. Next time, I will just give them money lol but if your child is really into this type of thing I suggest it but for us it was more on a down side and quite expensive for that price.
Bought this for my son and he seems to enjoy it. As with any toy he gets bored easily but he liked it. He enjoys playing with it. I purchased this online through their website. I would definitely purchase their other toys
Highland, NY
Great product. My kids fell absolutely in love. So much fun and great time consumer. It reminds me of my childhood and I played with legos. It doesn't care to legos but it was a close second. Would definitely buy again
Toronto, OH
My son loved this product so much it kept him entertained for hours and wasn't just a stupid mind numbing toy. It was something fun and educational at the same time!!
Not my favorite, but if you enjoy wiring and electronics then it's for you. I purchased mine online and it's affordable . Many products don't compare to this one specific . I would most likely recommend to parents !
Creswell, OR
Super fun to put together. My cousin and I made a couple lights out of the to package he had gotten . It's interesting being able to put together something and making it into a little project for your room or office.
Dallas, TX
awewsom product! so very happy when the kids opnened it. they are always messing it. and i love it. it opens their mind even more. pric was a little too expanensive but worth it!