littleBits

by Littlebits

#16 in Toys

Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Start your review of littleBits!
How would you rate this product?
Little Bits is a great company that offers electronic modules for your children to learn how to build their own projects from scratch strait from starting g with electronic circuits, but safely. They each come with their own different kits including a motor, modules, with a pulse to change the speed, circuit boards& a screwdriver that works with the kit itself(depending on the kit you buy some come with much more.) They keep the connectors safe by magnetic hookups so that there is no way your child can hook them up backwards or wrong in any shape form or fashion. They include different extensions to add unique things to each kit and it's even safe enough to use with your preschool aged children who are into robotics. They are a bit on the expensive side for some people but well worth the safety of your children.
Youngstown, OH
New brand in my household, but so far, so good. Shipping wasn't too bad, prices are acceptable, & make of toys is neat. Overall a good choice when buying for your kiddo.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have 3 nieces, ages 3 to 9, and they love these electronics! It easily keeps them occupied while I, or their mother, performs household duties without the kids getting into everything. I would recommend this to other parents
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Excellent.... We want the next box product from this. As this product is so much fun. I purchased as a present for my niece and she is making many different items and is vey pleased with the kit.
It is a good product, it complies with my expectations, it is worth buying, it is very good for children and young people is something expensive, but really good, I recommend it
Nashville, TN
My children really enjoyed playing with this toy it kept them busy for hours. I would definitely recommend their product to mom's every where.
littleBits is amazing... award-winning platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks for creating inventions large and small is the best.
Little bits has been a great place to shop for electronic geeky fun with your kids exciting moments that will last you forever
Alliance, OH
I love lite bits. They allow my child to play and learn about electronics. They are very useful and keep my kid entertained!
Chelsea, MA
Son productos buenos en general. No es que me muerda de ganas que todo el mundo tenga los productos, pero no son malos