BY LITTLEBITS #8 in Toys

• Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores l...3 Answers
Priscilla G.
Kissimmee, FL
I recommend this product for sensitive skin. It is a mild cleanser that moderately eliminates dirt, oil and make-up without stripping your skin.

Pros: After use, my skin does not have a dry or tight feeling. It removes dirt, oil, and make-up reasonably. It is non-irritating. It is scent-free. It is formulated without- Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, and Phthalates.

Cons: It does not remove dirt, oil, and make-up completely. It is not an entirely "natural" product. (Though the ingredient list is minimal compared with other popular brands on the market.) It is pricey.

I recommend using this product as 1 part of a good 2 part cleanse. Personally, I use an oil-based cleanser 1st and then follow-up with this cleanser to fully remove all make-up before continuing the rest of my evening skin care routine. After using this product, I am happy to report that my face feels clean in a nourished (not stripped/squeaky) way and there is no redness.
Mia H.
My son loves them! I like them as well, however I don't think for the price you get very much. They do come in a variety of flavors and that is a definite bonus. I find these are superior to other products taste wise.  These are great for busy parents.
💕Samantha D.
astoria
So my daughter just got her first little bits in the mail , it’s similar to legos but a great idea for kids that have trouble separating LEGO’s .. it’s so affordable not expensive at all and I will defiantly recommend it to other parents who have children
Kimberli H.
FORT WORTH, TX
I got this toy from a friend and I wasn’t too impressed. Not sure what the price point on there are but I bet they’re more than they’re worth. The parts are too small and they don’t keep my son entertained. I would not repurchase.
tay f.
Flint, MI
Honestly I’ve never heard of this brand but this app will not let me exit the review so I’m just going to sit here and type until it lets me stop. I’m sure this is wonderful but I don’t know exactly what it is.
Tehya R.
Lowell, AR
Great! A lot to it for toys! Does great things and has many great qualities. Stands out compared to other toys/products! Definitely met my expectations. And online ordering was super easy
Dee D.
Greeley, CO
f you need a gift on the spot then this is a perfect place to stop! Little girls and boys were in heaven with squeals of delight and intrigue as they tried to decide what item to invest more of their energies. The three female employees were bebind the sales counter periodically catching the eye of the adults and giving them warm cheerfing welcome as if they were friends with and everyone of them. The Playmobil stock has lots of choices,and styles which was nice to see. There were old fashion board games. The kits werevery cooly. The Magic Trick boxes and how to build dragon paper airplanes. So many items in the store that I could not decide what I liked best myself..I did like the learning sets that showed how electricity worked and such. Some of the prices were upwards of$20 over the price I would get online.
Selina D.
I've heard many good reviews on this.. I would love to try it out and see how it is... My friend buys this stuff all the time and loves it.. I'd love to try it...
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This is an amazing teaching tool, and the snap-together interconnectivity of the pieces is a proven design. MIT's Scratch programming system works in the same way. As a future parent, and overgrown kid, I love this product and can see it inspiring in kids a life-long love with tinkering and possibly sparking interest in a career in science and engineering. For the US, which is falling behind globally in the areas of math and science, this is a much needed area we need to work on as a country if we are to stay competitive with the rest of the world. Aside from this big-picture perspective, these things are just fun!
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
These are absolutely amazing. I first bought my son the Cloudbit set when he was 10 and he's been hooked ever since making all sorts of contraptions. I love how they give you activities and projects to do which get the imagination going and there is so much that comes from that. There is an app that you can use for it too which allows you to interact with Other little bits users and see what ideas others have come up with. On our 3rd set and will keep it growing. He is now 12 and hasn't lost any interest.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Besides online can I buy the premium kits in any stores locally in Kalamazoo, Michigan?