LittleBigPlanet Costumes of Uncharted DLC (PSP)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LittleBigPlanet Costumes of Uncharted DLC (PSP)!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Interesting game, kid friendly. My nine year old loves to play this game! My husband and myself also enjoy it. Presents a challenge which is always welcome in my home!
5 years agoThibodaux, LA
Love little big planet. it is very kid friendly and still adult friendly at the same time. Bringing families together
4 years agoSpringfield, OH
Believe it! Really fun to play with the people online or next to you. I really like this game
4 years agoNew York, NY
Really fun game and my kids enjoy playing It and they love It. Really cool game..
4 years agoMontrose, BC
Really fun to play with the people online or next to you. I really like this game. I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!