BY LITTLE TWIG

Lather up! This gentle, pediatrician tested shampoo is pH balanced and non-irritating!  Contains jojoba and flax seed oil for healthy hair.  Calendula and Vitamin E for a healthy scalp-plus essential oil of tangerine, lemon and rosemary for fresh-smelling, foamy fun. Benefits:  Made with Organic Ingredients Pediatrician Tested and Non Irritating Tearless Sulfate Free pH balanced Hypoallergenic  No Synthetic Fragrances No Artificial Colors Leaves hair soft and shiny Ideal for Sensitive Skin Not Tested on Animals little twig donates 1% of all sales to 1% For the Planet and has been approved as cruelty-free by PETA. Children mean the world to us, and the world means everything to our children.  That is why little twig products are developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents.  We want to provide families with a safe and nat see more...

• Does this burn the babies eyes?1 Answers
  • What is the benefit of using organic shampoo for my child...1 Answers
  • Is this product expensive and tear free? Where is it sold?1 Answers
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
Received this as a baby shower gift for my son (my 3rd child) and I was impressed. It's gentle enough for very sensitive skin, the scent is very mild, it rinses easily and it gets the job done quick and easy, which if you're a mom, is a rarity when it comes to bathing children!
Hannah H.
I absolutely love how this product is organic and safe for my nephews. I ordered this offline and it met all of my expectations. It had an amazing smell and was gentle but cleaned very well. Would recommend to anyone.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Love love love that this is organic and totally great for the little ones especially those with sensitive skin since this is all natural really great since there's no extra additives that could harm their sensitive skin
Gianna S.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm a mother of two -- ages two and six months -- and I love this product. It's all I use on my kids. I love the ingredients. Simple. I love how it smells. It's natural and free of all the harmful stuff in most baby soaps. I use the entire little twig line on them. I definitely recommend this.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby girl has the most sensitive skin, she gets chemical burns and breaks out in rash when we use anything that isn't organic. This stuff is great, it's just about the only thing we can use for her!
Melissa B.
Eagle Pass, TX
Very awesome shampoo! I love thaf its organic.. my daughter has really curly hair and this products makes her curls very beautiful and shint! I love it, no bad chemicals
Amanda a.
Orlando, FL
Perfect even for the most sensitive skin. I love it. the lather is nice and the scent isn't overpowering. gave it to my pregnant friend
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I always feel like you should use a organic shampoo on your kids it's better for them more natural
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love this shampoo, we however don't care for the smell. The price is a little high.
Sunday C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love organic shampoo for my son! His eyes dont get red and he doesnt hate the smell!
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Where can I buy this?
Lauren D.
How much is this?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Is this better than the Johnson's shampoo? what's the difference
Kenya J.
Does this burn the babies eyes?
Brandy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this product expensive and tear free? Where is it sold?