Little Twig Organic Bodymilk Extra Mild uploaded by Ashley A.

BY LITTLE TWIG

Nurturing Families Organically Our unscented, all-over moisturizer is especially formulated for little ones with extra sensitive skin.  Gentle botanicals and soothing Shea Butter provide baby with gentle, long lasting protection. Made with Organic Ingredients Pediatrician Tested Nut, Soy and Wheat Free Paraben Free Mineral Oil Free Non-irritating pH balanced for Sensitive Skin Hypoallergenic No Artificial Colors Not tested on animals Children mean the world to us, and the world means everything to our children.  That is why little twig products are developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents.  At little twig we want to provide families with a safe and natural bath time alternative.  We utilize the most effective organic and botanical ingredients in our simple recipe for pure and gentle personal care.  Each product is an exam see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert
Moisturizes so well and lasts all day! We had a harsh, dry winter this past season and this was perfect for my daughter after bath time.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Yes yes yes I love this stuff oh so very much. And it smells sooo good as well. It's rich but doesn't leave you with that blech feeling
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
This soap smells so delicious and light !! It is perfect! I recommend this ..!!
Ka l.
Little Twig Organic Bodymilk Extra Mild is so so good. It's soothing and smells amazing.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product. it smells amazing and I love that it is organic! great buy.
Ashley A.
Burbank, CA
Love this lotion, it's super moisturizing without the greasy feeling. I like it unscented since my daughter has sensitive skin.
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert
I think I'm going to try this for my daughter she seems to always have do skin poor thing. especially on her back. think think works be good for her little dry bumps.