BY LITTLE TWIG

Nurturing Families Organically Bring a bit of good, clean fun to bath time with this bubbly blend of natural fruit and flower essences. Our dermatologist-tested formula contains skin-softening Vitamin E, skin-soothing calendula-with a light, lively citrus-rosemary scent. Newborn and up. Benefits: Organic ingredients Phthalate Free Pediatrician tested Paraben Free Sulfate Free Nut, Soy and Wheat Free Non-Irritating No Synthetic Fragrances Head-to-Toe Ideal for Sensitive Skin Not tested on animals Children mean the world to us, and the world means everything to our children.  That is why little twig products are developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents.  At little twig we want to provide families with a safe and natural bath time alternative.  We utilize the most effective organic and botanical ingredients in our simple recipe for see more...

• How does this compare to other products on the market? 3 Answers
  • Does this foam up with larther with use or just stay as a gel? A...1 Answers
  • Does it make the skin dry? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this because my infant son was having reactions to almost everything that touched his skin. As it turns out, he had a yeast infection on his skin from the moist wet air in our state. Anyways, I read online that lavender, tea tree and lemon leaf oil were all great in conjunction with his medication. I didn't want to apply those oils directly to his skin so I started looking at body washes and lotions. I wanted the ingredients to be of the best quality and to be as natural as possible, because as previously stated, he was reacting to everything. I found this on Amazon and people were singing it's praise in the review section. I had never heard of this brand before then. I sincerely wish I had found it earlier. The smell is just beautiful, strong, but not overwhelming. The ingredients are all good for you, natural and organic. My son's skin is clear, he didn't react and it relaxes him so much before bedtime. It is my personal miracle wash. The price is great too! The tag isn't going to give you a heart attack AND you can subscribe and save on Amazon.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love organic products expecially for children. That's why I bought it and I personally loved it. It has a nice smell and it's very gentle. I will continue to buy this and I recommend to other parents.
Danielle C.
Baby smells great
I bought this for my baby and it smells great and it is all natural. Great product.
Cashmera a.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
So good and makes u feel so good i love putting it on my babies sure gonna buy it again
Tanika C.
This product has a very clean feesh smell. But is ver very gentle on the skin.
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Good for sensitive skin ?
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
How does this compare to other products on the market?
Susli C.
Does it make the skin dry?
Lindsey  M.
Does this foam up with larther with use or just stay as a gel? Also does it leave a film on skin?