BY LITTLE TWIG

non chemical broad spectrum protection water resistant non-whitening no mineral oil tons of antioxidants organic ingredients extra mild unscented PABA and paraben free non greasy non irritating easy application nut, soy and wheat free Dermatologist reviewed great for the entire family Children mean the world to us, and the world means everything to our children.  That is why little twig products are developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents.  At little twig we want to provide families with a safe and natural bath time alternative.  We utilize the most effective organic and botanical ingredients in our simple recipe for pure and gentle personal care. Each product is an example of our commitment to quality, and that is why we completely guarantee each product. Little twig products provide families with a safe and natural bath t see more...

• Does this work for a 4 month old? Do I have to keep reapp...1 Answers
  • I wondering if this product works or is it safe 1 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Jazzmine T.
Vancouver, WA
Didn't really care for it ,used it on my daughter and she broke out and still got a sunburn and it left her sticky feeling. ill stick to banana boat
Carrie C.
Picked this sunscreen up at my local health food store. Easy to apply and I feel better using something that's chemical free on my baby.
Samantha L.
Great for children because it works well on sensitive skin. Goes on nice and is not sticky
Randa B.
Pleasant Hope, MO
I use this on my niece and she has very sensitive skin. This protected her and she didn't break out like she does with others
Esther Sue D.
How good is this sunscreen? What's the texture and smell like?
Katelin L.
Missouri
Is this sunscreen better than any other ones
Kimberly C.
Youngsville, NC
Does this have a strong smell and is it waterproof?
San K.
Good for sensitive skin?
Alexandra v.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this work well? I really need to know because its strangely sunny even though its winter.