Little Twig Detangler uploaded by Angela M.

BY LITTLE TWIG

Leaves Hair Soft & Shiny Our Conditioning Detangler smooths and protects delicate hair, leaving it soft and shiny.  It is fragranced with our uplifting blend of Happy Tangerine essential oils.  Our convenient pump will make bath time fun and easy.  Like all little twig products, our Conditioning Detangler is free of parabens and sulfates.  Rinse out or leave in! Smooths & Calms Hair. Organic Ingredients. Dermatologist Tested. Paraben & Sulfate Free. Hypoallergenic. Nut, Soy & Wheat Free. Phthalate Free. see more...

Angela M.
Waterford , Mi
My 4 year old daughter has very thick curly hair that tangles all the time, we add this during her bath and it helps tremendously!!! It keeps her hair soft and shiny and there's no pulling on her hair to comb out tangles. Compared to other products I would recommend this 100%!!!!
Cindy S.
OMG this stuff is amazing. I use it for both my girls after they get done with there baths. Leave my girls hair feeling so soft, unruly, great curles/wavys, nonfrizzy. Last until the next day. You can tell a differents when they put it on vs. When dad forgets to put it on.
Casey K.
Burlington , KY
Smells great and a small amount goes a very long way. The shampoo and the conditioner work to prevent tangling on long wavy hair. Plus, it's organic.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
I love this. Detangles my babies hair supper fast and smells really good. Recommend if baby or kid has knots..
Jeannie S.
Wonderful smell! I love the naturalness of this brand. It also makes my daughter's hair smell fab!!
Gianna S.
Fayetteville, GA
I love these products. This is all I use on my little ones. Great brand. Well worth the price.