Little Trees Air Fresheners Strawberry - 3 CT uploaded by Nina G.

BY LITTLE TREES

Little Trees® Air Fresheners Strawberry.
By Car-Freshner®. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "While these types of air fresheners are not attractive they do seem to last the longest out of all the other ones I have tried. " in 2 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a strawberry-scented air freshener!" in 1 review
  • "Your car will smell good and takes out all the odor." in 1 review
  • "They last long and they're so cute ...........,.," in 1 review
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Little trees is the only brand of air freshener i use in my car. It's super affordable and actually smells better and stronger than other fresheners. Also last longer than most! Strawberry smells so good. It's sweet smelling!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I love these freshners but i find them to be a tad too strong for the first few days, so I actually love to just poke some holes (pencil eraser size) on one side and lay them under the car seats, the scent is less in your face and still smells great
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
One of my favorite things about taking my car to get detailed. I always forget to buy fresheners for my car. I love all the scents. I do wish they would come up with a different design for the freshener.
LaRhonda D.
When I put these in my car, I place them underneath the front seats, because I am still able to smell the aroma of the air freshener but I don't have an obnoxious tree having from my mirror
Briana C.
I really enjoy the smell. Your car will smell good and takes out all the odor. This freshener will last you a long time. And the strawberry smell is the best I bought so far.
Corrine K.
I love this brand of fresheners ! They're cheap and last long. The strawberry one smells exactly like strawberries and it's great !
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
My husband just loves these different kinds of fragrance for his car. He just can't live without them. He's always buying them.
Erika L.
West Allis, WI
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love these little fresheners, although the strawberry is to strong the other scents smell fine to me! They are also cheap!
Yesenia H.
I love buying these trees. They last long and are inexpensive. I sometimes get in the car and smells great