Little Trees Air Fresheners Peachy Peach - 3 CT uploaded by Joy P.

BY LITTLE TREES

Little Trees® Air Fresheners Peachy Peach.
By Car-Freshner®. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My favorite ones are the peach, cherry and vanilla scents because their subtle and last really long so they're worth it." in 1 review
Joy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
The only air fresher I buy for my CAR love the sent and is so cheap and comes on lovely color that match the sent ! Very tropical altho my bf think it's quit girlie for his taste Little Trees Air Fresheners Peachy Peach - 3 CT
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Little trees is the only brand of air freshener i use in my car. It's super affordable and actually smells better and stronger than other fresheners. Also last longer than most! This peachy peach smells so good and sweet. I love it.
Gloria F.
I actually grew up having these awesome car fresheners in my dad's car. My favorite ones are the peach, cherry and vanilla scents because their subtle and last really long so they're worth it.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
My go to summer scent for my car. I switch off using them with another brand air freshener so the two together work really well. Very cheap & work well.
Yeskleiry T.
Never really liked these because the scent seems too overpowering and makes me feel sick.
Bri T.
Randolph, NJ
Wonderful peach scent! I wish that the scent was stronger and lasted a bit longer, though.
Tatyana K.
Cleveland, TN
This car freshener works great, the smell is wonderful and it last a very long time.
chanda H.
Stonewall, MS
I love these!!!! so far peach is the best. They last long!!! I give these a A++
Kayla G.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love this product! I Use ItAround The Car & It Smells Good. All Sents & styles
ana d.
Cicero, IL
This is the best scent ever love opening my doors and smelling so so good....