Little Trees Air Fresheners Peachy Peach - 3 CT uploaded by Karen F.Little Trees Air Fresheners Peachy Peach - 3 CT uploaded by Joy P.

BY LITTLE TREES

Little Trees® Air Fresheners Peachy Peach.
By Car-Freshner®. see more...

Little Trees Air Fresheners Peachy Peach - 3 CT
  • "My favorite ones are the peach, cherry and vanilla scents because their subtle and last really long so they're worth it." in 1 review
Karen F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just tried the Peachy🍑Peach “flavor” on my Edge this last pack and I absolutely loved it!! It may be my new favorite! Little trees are an all time classic favorite. Long lasting scent. The best variety around. And you can’t be the signature “Little Tree”!
Joy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
The only air fresher I buy for my CAR love the sent and is so cheap and comes on lovely color that match the sent ! Very tropical altho my bf think it's quit girlie for his taste Little Trees Air Fresheners Peachy Peach - 3 CT
Melissa B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Little trees is the only brand of air freshener i use in my car. It's super affordable and actually smells better and stronger than other fresheners. Also last longer than most! This peachy peach smells so good and sweet. I love it.
Gloria F.
I actually grew up having these awesome car fresheners in my dad's car. My favorite ones are the peach, cherry and vanilla scents because their subtle and last really long so they're worth it.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
My go to summer scent for my car. I switch off using them with another brand air freshener so the two together work really well. Very cheap & work well.
y T.
Never really liked these because the scent seems too overpowering and makes me feel sick.
Bri T.
Randolph, NJ
Wonderful peach scent! I wish that the scent was stronger and lasted a bit longer, though.
Tatyana K.
Cleveland, TN
This car freshener works great, the smell is wonderful and it last a very long time.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love these i put them in my car all the time and they last so long too......
Kayla G.