Little Trees 3-pak Black Ice Car Freshener uploaded by Olga T.

BY LITTLE TREE

Add a cool, clean scent to your commute with this 3-pack of black ice car fresheners from Little Trees®. Each hanging tree is individually sealed in a plastic wrapper. Little Trees® Black Ice Car Freshener 3-pack of hanging trees see more...

• What’s your favorite car scent Little Trees 3-pak Black Ice Car F...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lucas H.
Stillwater, OK
These are still my favorite car fresheners, to date, because they're the most inexpensive, best bang-for-your-buck product. Any scent that suits your fancy would work, I'm sure, but this one is the only one I'm fond of. I'ts incredibly strong, and lasts for a decent length of time. Particularly for what you're paying for it. I always buy the packs of three or five and switch them out every few months. Keeps everything in my car nice and "masculine," while still smelling great.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my me and my boyfriend's air freshener in our cars. It's super adorable at about $3 for 3 of them. The black ice smells like men, which is my favorite scent but not over powering. They also last a long time so you can switch them about every 3 months!
LaDeidra L.
It's something about this air freshener that i can't put my finger on but I love this thing my car could be junky but at least I know it smells good lol another thing I feel as though it last for a long time if you gradually drop the cover off
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I honestly LOVE this air freshener because it smells so good, I'm not one to have my car smelling girly - and this has some fresh manly smell that is delicious!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Literally the best car scent to me. I️ love the smell of this in my car especially after a good vacuum and car wash. ☺️
Brandi C.
Douglas, GA
For the price these seem to have the longest lasting smell. My husband loves this scent and it's all he will use now.
Matt T.
Riverview
Phenomenal product. Great smell. recommend to everyone. Scent lasts for days.