Little Toader LOL! Sucker Silicone Teether

by Little Toader

You may think that taking candy from a baby is easy, but it may be a little tougher with this faux-candy teether! Designed to look like a yummy lolly, the Little Toader LOL! Sucker Silicone Teether is irresistible to babes with sore gums, and provides sugar-free relief for teething pain. Little Toader AppeTEETHERS are designed to look like real food, making them extra-adorable and fun baby gifts. The LOL! Sucker Silicone Teether is shaped like a big circular lollipop with interesting textured grooves throughout to massage your teething baby's gums, and a handle that's the perfect shape and size for little hands to grip. The Little Toader LOL! Sucker Silicone Teether is made with 100% food-grade, baby-safe silicone with no paint to fade or rub off, and contains no BPA, lead, PVC, or phthalates - just nice clean silicone for your child to gnaw on, with the perfect amount of resistance for teething. Suitable for use from birth onwards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Toader LOL! Sucker Silicone Teether!
Shalimar, FL
I have one of these for my son and he loves it! Not only is it super cute, it’s perfect for small babies. I have an early tether, so most teethers are too big for his mouth, or too hard for him to hold. This is perfect for him. I also put it in the freezer sometimes to get it nice and cold for him, which he loves!
Waterford, MI
I got this teether for my son from motherhood, honestly just because it was so cute. But it ended up being his favorite teething toy. He loves the colors and will chew on it for much longer than his other teethers. I think I played 5.99 for it, and it was well worth it. I'll be buying a couple more from this brand.