BY LITTLE TIKES

Molded in detail on the bottom of the sandbox to encourage digging. Large area for lots of sand play Turtle shell is a removable lid that covers sand area Two seats molded into the outside of the sandbox do not take away from sand area. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
My kids love this sand box, it's big enough for about 2-3 kids any more they don't fit and will fight over I purchased mine at Walmart. For about close to 40 after taxes if that. The lid is pretty thin but keeps water and cats out of sand box so that's a plus but the kids stepped on it and it cracked I was upset but still works. Definitely recommend
Ashley R.
We got a hand me down of this sandbox. It still has a lot of life left in it, I just wish there was a little ledge where my son can sit and play, but like a typical boy he doesn't mind getting all Sandy! I also wish the top fit snugly, but that just could be because it was well loved before we got it.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
My kids love it! Very durable and afforable! Easy to close lid. It's also so cheap to buy toys to play in the sand with. Great for my two and three year old! I would recommend this to other parents! Great for multiple uses!
Joy S.
Upland, CA
My daughter loves this sandbox. Out of all the sandboxes we looked at, this was the most affordable and highly rated. It is sturdy and we love that we can throw all the sand toys in it and put the lid on to keep our dogs and other animals out of it. The lid also keeps the sand in good condition and free of other stuff. This sandbox will be around for a long time in out yard!
Kelly B.
The little ones love playing outside in their new sandbox. It makes them happy, which makes the adults happy as well.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
My son loves this toy box and it was very cheap and very durable and just look cute in general
Tina D.
Danville, NH
My favorite perks of this toy are that it has a contained space for the sand to keep in and that it has a cover to keep animals out at night! my son feels like it holds the "perfect amount of sand for kids" to explore. he is six and he enjoys it as much as his baby cousin who is 11 months.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Good quality

Little tikes ladybug sandbox is great . It's good quality, durable and inexpensive. You can fill it up with sand or even water if you want . Kids love to play in sand and this is a good place for them to play . You can easily fit two toddlers in here and you don't have to worry about it falling apart . It can be found at Walmart , sears or toys r us . I recommend.