BY LITTLE TIKES #5 in Outdoor Play

About Little Tikes Founded in 1970, the Little Tikes Company is a multi-national manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative children's products. They manufacture a wide variety of product categories for young children, including infant toys, popular sports, play trucks, ride-on toys, sandboxes, activity gyms and climbers, slides, pre-school development, role-play toys, creative arts, and juvenile furniture. Their products are known for providing durable, imaginative, and active fun. In November of 2006, Little Tikes became a part of MGA Entertainment. MGA Entertainment is a leader in the revolution of family entertainment. Little Tikes services the United States from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Hudson, Ohio, but also operates several manufacturing and distribution centers in Europe and Asia. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
April D.
Livingston, TN
This is a well made product. We got this for. Our oldest daughter at age 4(now 7) and she can still shoot ball with it on the highest setting and our middle child now age 3 is starting to try playing with it on the lowest setting. I have no complaints after this product being in our lives for 3 years. Highly recommended.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love these because you can adjust the height as your son or daughter grows. My son doesn't use his a lot but that's because we live in Seattle and it's always raining haha. A regular basketball or ball won't fit in there though so you'll need to buy smaller basketballs for this kind of hoop because clearly regular ones are too big and heavy for toddlers haha ( mine tried several hundred times to fit a regular basketball in. )
Amy S.
My 18 month old loves this! He loves playing with all kinds of balls and throwing them. Ever since we got this he couldn’t stop shooting hoops. Best present ever to him. He can’t wait to go outside everyday. Love that it will grow with him too. Would definitely recommend this to everyone with little kids!
Jessica U.
Grayson Valley
My son really didn’t plays with this. It’s just sitting on my porch and he does seem to be very interested in it. It does appear to be well made and I like that it would grow with him. The price was reasonable and not over priced.
Nubia G.
My two year old isn't very interested in this.... we bought it for him and he somewhat plays with it but it's mostly in the way. My son is very active and loves to play and always seems to skip this one. Mostly my husband plays with it when he is watching Tv LOL.... on a more serious note, it's up to you if you want your child to have it it's a great toy. But I don't have use for it and it's been out of the box for almost a year now and it looks brand new.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
This is definitely the way to go. My son has wore his goal out. He loves it just as much as we do. We all play as a family and it was great at helping him learn to play ball. He is now old enough for a big goal and thanks to this it has helped him hands Of learn how to play as he grew until he was big enough for a real goal. Love it def recommend it to other moms with kids! It's a great toy! And it keeps them active!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I got this for my daughter for Christmas (in pink)
and I do like the product but I find the net doesn't stay on very well . I think I got mine onsale for 20$ on amazon , I have a small house so its not ideal for a indoor toy as its kinda shapes weird. but since the weaetherrs getting nicer out maybe ill fill the base up with water and put it outside. any way I recommend it if you have space for it.
Cassadee L.
Terrific toy from little tykes. This hoop can adjust to multiple sizes for frowning kiddos. There is even a spot in the black base for you to put water/sand to weigh down the toy so it won't fall Over during rough games. Mine even came with a ball!Was super simple to put together!
Britany N.
Katy, TX
My gosh my one-year-old loves this we found it in pink and we use it inside and outside she absolutely loves it! The pink was a little bit more expensive but totally worth that we bought it at toys are us and I would totally recommend this for other other mamas with the younger children
Cody H.
Cullman
This is one of the must have for kids. Sports and skills growth. It meet my daughter and my expectations as we both played it. We got ares at walmart but you can find them at alot of retail stores. There is cheaper versions you can buy but I'd advise this one for sure. Plus if it falls over it is not quit the danger as most other more expensive ones would be.
Gloria G.
Sheboygan, WI
where could I find this?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Do your kids have one?
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
What is the suitable age for this one ?
MaryBeth C.
Chattanooga
What is the highest setting it goes