BY LITTLE TIKES #4 in Outdoor Play

About Little Tikes Founded in 1970, the Little Tikes Company is a multi-national manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative children's products. They manufacture a wide variety of product categories for young children, including infant toys, popular sports, play trucks, ride-on toys, sandboxes, activity gyms and climbers, slides, pre-school development, role-play toys, creative arts, and juvenile furniture. Their products are known for providing durable, imaginative, and active fun. In November of 2006, Little Tikes became a part of MGA Entertainment. MGA Entertainment is a leader in the revolution of family entertainment. Little Tikes services the United States from its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Hudson, Ohio, but also operates several manufacturing and distribution centers in Europe and Asia. see more...

Nicole A.
Nicole A.
We love our Little Tikes Basketball Hoop! We have had it for 2 summers going on our third summer. That speaks a lot for the product. It was originally bought for my 2 year old son and is now used by him (at 4) with his 2 year old sister. It has withstood the test of time and still has plenty of life left. I also love that I can switch the height so easily. That makes each game a little different and all the little ones can play at their level. I highly recommend this product!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is a very sturdy basket it ball hoop. The size adjustments is a nice feature and make the product last and worth the money. My son loves to play with this, and make a simple outdoor toy with very little maintenance.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
This is definitely the way to go. My son has wore his goal out. He loves it just as much as we do. We all play as a family and it was great at helping him learn to play ball. He is now old enough for a big goal and thanks to this it has helped him hands Of learn how to play as he grew until he was big enough for a real goal. Love it def recommend it to other moms with kids! It's a great toy! And it keeps them active!
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I got this for my daughter for Christmas (in pink)
and I do like the product but I find the net doesn't stay on very well . I think I got mine onsale for 20$ on amazon , I have a small house so its not ideal for a indoor toy as its kinda shapes weird. but since the weaetherrs getting nicer out maybe ill fill the base up with water and put it outside. any way I recommend it if you have space for it.
Cassadee L.
Cassadee L.
Terrific toy from little tykes. This hoop can adjust to multiple sizes for frowning kiddos. There is even a spot in the black base for you to put water/sand to weigh down the toy so it won't fallĀ Over during rough games. Mine even came with a ball!Was super simple to put together!
Cody H.
Cody H.
Cullman
This is one of the must have for kids. Sports and skills growth. It meet my daughter and my expectations as we both played it. We got ares at walmart but you can find them at alot of retail stores. There is cheaper versions you can buy but I'd advise this one for sure. Plus if it falls over it is not quit the danger as most other more expensive ones would be.
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
My older son had this basketball hoop he got at 2 years old. I love fisher price products; the quality is great. Now my younger son plays with this; it's lasted well with 2 rough boys! Definitely fair price for a quality item. Love how it grows with age
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
My boyfriends family is always playing basketball and my son would always try to run in the middle of the court to play so my mother in law bought him this and he will play with it for hours! He's also 1 and I think it's good for his development.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
lancaster, NY
Prefect first basketball hoop my daughter loves her pink one you can extend to make it very tall to comes with a ball as well we got are from toys r us for 10.99 $ one sale in December my daughter loves it and play with it everyday
Gloria G.
Do your kids have one?
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
What is the suitable age for this one ?
MaryBeth C.
MaryBeth C.
Chattanooga
What is the highest setting it goes