Little Tikes Spray & Rescue Fire Truck uploaded by Kimberly O.

BY LITTLE TIKES

Little firefighters will ride to the rescue in this adorable spray & rescue fire truck! pressurized water tank and hose assembly really squirts water!features: full-size fire truck comes in a small package. Foot-to-floor ride-on has a friendly smiling face that children adore. Pressurized water tank and hose assembly really squirts water! Water tank is easily removed for easy filling. Cool retro styling. Easy assembly. Includes: - 1 fire truck - 1 removable fire hose assembly see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
My son got this for his first birthday, and he loved it. It lasted him for a few years before he outgrew it. It sprayed water and he thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
Oh the cuteness is over loaded with this little ride on! My son has had it for two years and other then the eyes peeling a little it looks brand new. The only bad thing about this cutie is we could never get the water hose to work and if the hose is pulled out of the tank it's hard to get back in. This is why it's 4 stars instead of 5.
Crystal  M.
San Fernando, CA
This is an absolute success with my daughter! She is 2.5 and cannot get enough of her fire truck. Our family swears by the littles tikes brand and we are thrilled with all their products and love how happy they make our daughter. Our backyard has been taken over by little tikes ride on cars like this fire truck and we wouldn't have it any other way
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
This has held up really well my son is 3 and got it when he was 1! He loves it it's great for both summer and winter. You can fill up the back tank and spray water out! It took him awhile to learn how to push himself in it but he's a big 3 yr old and still fits in it! Great birthday or christmas present!
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this for my son several years ago because I wanted him to feel comfortable and something that could teach him to walk. He absolutely love this fire truck, and it's made of great quality. The price is very reasonable.
Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
This little fire truck is great. We got it for my sons first birthday and it is his favorite toy. It is easy for him to get in and out of. It moves around easily too
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
I bought this for my friends son amd he absolutely adores riding on it and it's so cute!
Teri L.
Ottawa, ON
My neighbour's son has his, as much as he loves it, a piece on the back snapped off. He still plays with it, but it could be made stronger in my opinion.